MERGED--> Does anyone else love the new video for Sometimes?? + Sometimes video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's a great video, of course helped by the fact that it's a great song. They didn't have to do to much to make it just right. Just nice and simple, letting Bono show his emotion, switching to color at just the right places.

By the way, if you watch the high bandwidth QuickTime version of it, afterwards you will find the complete .MOV file in the Temporary Internet Files folder (if you are running Windows). Just copy it out of there, and put it somewhere permanent. It looks great enlarged, also.

God Part III said:

Fyren foran mig havde sidet der i 33 timer... Så der var dem af os der var desperate. Hvis en af mine venner er på ferie eller et eller andet så checker jeg lige om han/hun vil sælge den til dig.
Jeg vil ikke garantere noget men hvis der kommer noget til overs...
Jeg vil nødigt træde i det, men jeg skal også til Dublin.

Træd du bare løs :wink: ,, Og ang. en mulig billet tilovers, så behøver du ikke at tænke på det. Det er meget pænt af dig, men jeg overlever nok :wink: Du må da vældigt godt vende tilbage hvis det bliver aktuelt, da man aldrig ved om man går i U2 selvsving når koncerten rykker nærmere... LOL....

Yimou: "Træd you only away ,, And ang. a possible fare left , so requires you no that remember that. That is a lot nicely from yourself , however i hand over very likely You can when enormous good turn back of which it is topical , when decent never known about decent goes to selvsving catching the concerto reminder more explicit. LOL."

:lol:

beli said:
Yimou: "Træd you only away ,, And ang. a possible fare left , so requires you no that remember that. That is a lot nicely from yourself , however i hand over very likely You can when enormous good turn back of which it is topical , when decent never known about decent goes to selvsving catching the concerto reminder more explicit. LOL."

LOL :lol: You actually got some of it right,, The - træd you only away ( roughly translated ) And - Ang. a possible fare ( ticket ) left -

Is there something you havn´t told me about your language abilities Beli ??, LOL

I am getting curious now,,,

Hvad sker der Beli ??? ( Now whats that )

Yimou - "What occurs there Beli"

No, no such skills. I'm just reasonably good at locating onine translators. I wish I spoke Danish. Mind you, I don't think I have ever met a Danish person in real life. I once met a native of Greenland, does that count? :wink:

PS How far off the mark was that translation? Sometimes I have used an online translator for Dutch and the Dutchies wet themselves laughing at the bad translation. lol

Mind you, I didn't even attempt to make sense of the Danish one. I just pasted straight from the translator.

Last edited:
Hvad sker der Beli, was meant as - Whats happening beli :wink: so i guess in a way then you are not far off the mark there, hehehe.. Online translators always provides a good laugh.

Your translations are not bad, but to a native it always seems FUNNY when you read it,, I think you are doing a pretty good job :lol:

I guess you could say that meeting a native from Greenland counts a bit,, I just wonder if they feel the same, LOL..

Hvis du kommer til Danmark, så viser jeg dig den lille havfrue

Yimou - "Of which you upcoming to Denmark , so displays i yourself the little havfrue"

hmmmm.m lol. I really need two translators to work these out. Theres not many Danish online translators.

I met the woman from Greenland in Bali. I thought she was Chinese. Even when we were talking about Miss Smilla's Feeling For Snow, which I was reading at the time, I STILL thought she was Chinese. Gawd, I can be thick. :lol:

beli said:
Yimou - "Of which you upcoming to Denmark , so displays i yourself the little havfrue"

:lol: I said - If you ever visit Denmark, then i´ll show you the little mermaid - LOL.... This is by far the most interesting translation i have ever read

Last edited:
beli said:
I'm trying very hard to think of something witty to say in "Australian". But I can't think of anything, and theres no famous landmarks in Perth anyway. :(

You could always just talk in a lot of Australian slang. Or chuck some snags on the barbie and watch footy on telly.

Axver said:

You could always just talk in a lot of Australian slang. Or chuck some snags on the barbie and watch footy on telly.

Footy! If anyone flew all the way over here I wouldn't take them to the footy! lol

My brother in law catches crayfish so we could barbeque those and then go for a walk down to the marina to visit the aquarium thingie. ie one of those huge aquariums that you walk through, and ride around on a conveyor belt and look up at the stingrays weird mouths. lol

That dosn´t sound that bad Beli, LOL.. Atleast it sounds better than some damn tiny mermaid.. :wink:

Excellent!

I suppose we are supposed to be talking about the new U2 video. lol. It's not bad. Not my favourite, but its a heck of a lot better than the All Because of You video.

I tell u what else I like in this video - the way Bono's face looks right near the end, when he says "Best you can do". The emphasis on the "DO" word.:wink:

He just looks funny for a second!

i love it i love it i love it

i guess u2 stopped making dodgy videos!!i fancy that!
best song on the album and a highlight on the tour---you'll see...
:yes: :up:

Hi all,

is there any chance to get a look at the full video without being a subscribed member ? Does anybody know ?

cheers,
dr.dae

Back
Top Bottom