MERGED: All Presale Problems/Questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sami0201

Blue Crack Addict
Tomorrow's Presale....

I have an unused u2.com code..I was never a propaganda member and I'm confused as to what sale is tomorrow..is tomorrow only Prop members and I have to wait until Wednesday? (I want tickets for Miami)

there is probably another thread on this but I can't find one...

The presale tomorrow is for just Propaganda members. Wednesday is for U2.com and/or Propaganda members.

Presale code with someone elses credit card/name

Has anyone tried using a presale code and paid useing a name not associated with the presale code/u2.com membership? I have a friend who is letting me use her code, but I want to try for Montreal GA's which will not mail GA tickets and require credit card used/photo id at the venue to will call the tickets. I am concerned about using my CC/name on the purchase with her code and having the thing voided out. I'm going with a friend and meeting my brother (so she will not be able to pickup the tickets at the venue, otherwise I would have her charge it and pay her).

Last edited:
Hhhhhhheeeeeeelllllllllpppp

I just got an email confirming that I am a former Prop member!!!

I understand that I can buy 2 tickets to each show.

Does anyone know if I can buy 2 tickets to one Toronto show and 2 tickets for the other Toronto show?

PLEASE HELP!!! I only have 10 minutes left!!!

I haven't used my code at all.

I had a u2.com code, then they changed it this morning and I am totally confused as to what I can and cannot do.

I would like to buy a pair of tickets to each Toronto show, but I'm not sure if I can.

Can i?

Im actually the official U2 code verifier.

Just email me your code and I will verify if it is good or not.

Shono said:
I haven't used my code at all.

I had a u2.com code, then they changed it this morning and I am totally confused as to what I can and cannot do.

I would like to buy a pair of tickets to each Toronto show, but I'm not sure if I can.

Can i?

YES 2 FOR EACH SHOW

problem

got 2 for ottawa, now being told code is no good for toronto. I'm a prop member.

any advice?

editorinchief said:
Im actually the official U2 code verifier.

Just email me your code and I will verify if it is good or not.

that type of post deserves a big fat fuck off . :yell:

Montreal Presale problems?

Anyone getting through the Montreal presale?

I just keep getting:

*** Le nombre maximum d'usagers est atteint en ce moment pour cet événement, veuillez réessayer dans quelques minutes. // We are now at the maximum number of users for this event, please try again in a few minutes. ***

WTF?

Re: problem

kobayashi said:
got 2 for ottawa, now being told code is no good for toronto. I'm a prop member.

any advice?

Call propaganda - aka fanfire - their phone number is in the post titled "merged - all fanfire questions' or something like that.

good luck!

ps. if you already bought tix for the first leg that's why you can only buy 2 now.

Same here. I'm thinking we just need to be patient. Admission sucks, it's even worst than Ticketmaster in term of technology...

I'm hoping there will be enough GAs to satisfy everybody in this pre-sale so I'm trying not to panick right now.

I got through after several tries. Keep trying and when you get a screen, there is english as an option on the left that will turn the text into english. Unless you want to be dumb like me and wing it most of the way through before you figure this out

on the line with fanfire. hopefully the 2 hours this takes won't eclipse the sale of toronto tix;)

neglected to mention i didn't buy on first leg. but my prop status was only recognized about 3 weeks ago. i can only imagine that 'recognition' wasn't extended to my code.

thanks for the help.

I am trying to track down 1 more GA now as the needing a photo id to pick up at the venue system in Montreal will all but eliminate the scalpers/secondary market.

since you purchased tix for the third leg, you're not able to be additional tickets with the same code

Re: problem

kobayashi said:

any advice?

I have the same problem.

Bought 2 tickets for Toronto1.

Tryed for Toronto 2 and got
We're sorry, there are no more tickets available for this promotion

On hold with ticketmaster

Well the first half of my problem is solved, I got 2 GA's with my code for myself and my buddy, now I got to figure out how to pick up 1 more for my brother. While I love the attempts to limit scalpers, this is one case where the scalpers were a necessary evil to go with my friend and brother.

Yeah, be patient, I just scored 2 GAs! (and I live in Montreal so it's easy for me to pick them up at the box-office). Although they did offer me the mail option...

Woohooo!

U2WOJO said:
I am trying to track down 1 more GA now as the needing a photo id to pick up at the venue system in Montreal will all but eliminate the scalpers/secondary market.

YAY! I got 2 GAs!!!

Although the "you cannot select MAIL as an option if you purchase GAs" kind of freaked me out.

Oh well, I selected WILL CALL, and I guess everyone in the GA line will be in the same boat so there shouldn't be any problems!

WOO-HOO!!! GA line in Montreal in late November!!!! Should be a warm one!!! anyone know if they have outdoor heaters :)

eddieg710 said:
since you purchased tix for the third leg, you're not able to be additional tickets with the same code

but i'm a prop member who didn't purchase anything for any leg until this morning for ottawa. we then get a shot at a second show.

the fact that my code worked today indicates that i am, in some capacity, a propaganda member.

I was able to buy 2 for Toronto 1, and then 2 for Montreal without a problem. Hopefully none of my orders will be cancelled... I am allowed to buy for two shows since I have been recognized by Prop as a former member and didn't get tickets during any other pre-sale. Good luck to you all in solving your problems...

oceane said:
Yeah, be patient, I just scored 2 GAs! (and I live in Montreal so it's easy for me to pick them up at the box-office). Although they did offer me the mail option...

Woohooo!

Nice!!! Congrats!

Yeah, they offered the mail option to me too, but I didn't want to risk it (since I live in California, for one).

I love the fact that in dollars it comes out to $103, whereas all the ticketbastard charges hit me for $118!

I guess admission.com isn't that bad!!! ;)

I can't wait to see U2 in Montreal, I heard the fans there rock!

HELP!!! MY pre-sale is not working

Hey,

I've been trying the last 20mins to purchase tickets for the Miami show, and I keep getting this error:

"This password has already been used to purchase tickets and is no longer valid"

I've yet to purchase any tickets. How the hell can this be??
I just got off the phone with Ticketmaster and they were no help. "Call the people at U2.com"

Help!!! Who can I contact about this? I want to purchse two $160 seats!!. Please e-mail reply here or e-mail at jedibono2@aol.com

Thanks is advance,
Emran <--who's currently crapping his pants in his cubicle.

Ticketmaster sucks,

The CS rep told me that my code is fine but that the reason I can't get tickets for the 2nd Toronto show is that the fan club allotment has been filled and there are no tickets available.

This is of course impossible as I was in there at 10:05.

Not sure what to do.

I get the message

We're sorry, there are no more tickets available for this promotion.

Is anyone else gettign this?

Back
Top Bottom