May, 29, 2011 Canad Inns Stadium - Winnipeg, MB

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4 months to Olive Garden, just sayin'! :drool:

I hope we do get to all meet each other! It would be great to put a face to these names in here!:wink:

Sean keeps insisting on Red Lobster, but I hate seafood. Better to go to a place we all will enjoy! We will leave pretty early that Saturday morning. What time are you thinking K?:hmm:

:up: Sounds good! :D We will leave as early as we can. We have to get the kids to my mom's house first!

:lol::shifty: Perhaps!

I'd like to be able to go shopping after supper that evening, and then maybe stop quickly at the get together, if there is one!

Woot! Honeychild, what's with the pub party on the Saturday night? Anything in planning yet?

I'm checking out pubs in the downtown core. Though the Olive Garden near the stadium might be a good place to meet up.

But here's an awesome photo of the stadium from the carpark near the theatre. Now I know why the show isn't sold out yet, everyone will be able to see the Claw from here

e0q2kl.jpg

When I saw Bon Jovi, they had security kicking people off of that garage. There were people set up with lawn chairs in the Toys R Us lot on the other side though!:wink:

Toys R Us..the perfect spot for those guilt gifts for the kids!:lol:

A meet up near the stadium would be great. There is also a bar somewhere across from the mall that I saw a big party going on at after the concert! Should be a blast. I don't know if anyone else wants to meet up after the show. I know I will be too excited to sleep! At the very least, Kristen, we can have a little get together!:shifty:

I've decided to keep my reservation at the Hilton. I have mapped out the Viscount and the Hilton, and the Hilton is a little further away, but it is about $100 less. Sorry Kristen!:hug:

Yes! I booked it as soon as they announced the show, and got it for $104 a night. It isn't super close, but close enough. I think hubby and I will drive anyways, so when we need to put our GA things away, the car is there. If memory serves me correctly, that is where you are staying, right?:shifty:

Yes! I booked it as soon as they announced the show, and got it for $104 a night. It isn't super close, but close enough. I think hubby and I will drive anyways, so when we need to put our GA things away, the car is there. If memory serves me correctly, that is where you are staying, right?:shifty:

It is. And we will definitely have my vehicle in case there needs to be a pickup or dropoff for the GA line. This princess is in the RedZone for the show, but I'll help anyone out who needs it too ;)

Yes, unless there is a blizzard. Sean and I will pick you up.:hug: I want to have the car to store our stuff in anyways, and to take a quick ride back to the hotel and freshen up! There is a lot of free parking around there. I'll just pay to be in the lot later on.:wink:

Ok, whatever is easier. :wink:

Olive Garden ftw!:hyper: I also have to go to Lulu lemon in the mall!:crack:

How about you can call us to make sure we meet at the same time. I don't want you to get there without us being there, because I am all protective!:shifty::wink:

Of course it is ok!:hug:

Breadsticks anyone?:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom