May, 29, 2011 Canad Inns Stadium - Winnipeg, MB

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm toying with the idea of coming to this show. My dad said something about wanting to go because some of our relatives from way back came from Manitoba. I really don't want to drive all the way up there, though. I'd have to get a passport. Hmm. I've got to think this over. There's still three months to go.

So I'm toying with the idea of coming to this show. My dad said something about wanting to go because some of our relatives from way back came from Manitoba. I really don't want to drive all the way up there, though. I'd have to get a passport. Hmm. I've got to think this over. There's still three months to go.

It'll be fun, and you should have a passport anyway. Two birds, one stone.

This show is creeping up fast! We need to make some plans for a gathering (my first Interference gathering ever!:hyper:)

I have no idea. I've tried searching. I know there are quite a few bar/restaurant places, but we might get a bit rowdy! :shifty:

No never!:cute:

We are all quiet and innocent and well behaved. Thunder Bay girls are saints!:wink::shifty:

For bars near the stadium, there's Earl's, Hooters (Yeah, I know), the Moxie's in the mall, the Olive Garden on Portage, and the Tony Roma's on St James.

We should just go to Olive Garden. It would be awesome.

And I hope the crowd is not dead for this show like they were in 97. It's my hometown show and I want it to be memorable :D

Oh God. I will NOT tell my husband there is a Hooters nearby! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I actually noticed that on my google search. If hubby knew, I am sure he would visit on his break from the GA line!:shifty:

Olive Garden doesn't do reservations. It would be good to be able to reserve a few tables. A Saturday night could get quite busy.

Hrm depending on how many people there are, we could probably book a room at a pub called the Elephant and Castle in the downtown area.

I'm going to be in GA! I did it in Oklahoma and I don't think I could stand it if I was farther away this time. :happy: My dad is going to be there, but he wanted a seat, so he's going to be behind the stage.

So I guess I'm going to be waiting in line this time, since we're not going to just do the drive in, drive out thing and actually have a hotel. That means that maybe I can wait in line all day, if needed. Do you think that will be necessary in Winnipeg?

That would be great! I might be too excited to sleep, anyway, so I might as well come and get in line. :wink: It would be nice to have some people to hang out with there since I'll be in GA by myself. :hug:

Do you think the band will be around the stadium to rehearse/soundcheck beforehand? :shifty:

I am sure they will have to soundcheck, right?:shifty:

Just beware Rachel. This is our first GA, and we might "get Loud!!!!!!!!!!!!":ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom