Manchester 1 Setlist Party Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
L03VIk said:
Vertigo
I Will Follow
Electric Co.
Elevation
New Years Day
Beautiful Day
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love & Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Running to stand still (OK, this is 99% sure:))

forget Running to Stand Still (great song I know), play Please...:drool: If I say it enough maybe it will come true?? :D

Bad as a closer at Jersey 2 was AMAZING....best U2 closer ive seen

i also love these thread parties from europe cause i get them during work!

Vertigo
I Will Follow
Electric Co.
Elevation
New Years Day
Beautiful Day
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love & Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Running To Stand Still (definite)

Lila64 said:
at some point, zootopia said: "BONO IS CURRENTLY in Samurai mode lol! "

Samurai? :eyebrow: I think they mean ninja...cuz of the bandana... Bono is a ninja, The Edge is a pirate. Alas, pirates and ninjas are mortal enemies, but sometimes they can work together for the sake of musical fusion. :yes:

Chizip said:

they could open with ABOY to avoid the vertigo twice thing
[/QUOTE

Yes, you're right, thought about that, too. But ABOY didn't get a big reaction at both shows...

I'll stick to it: The Vertigo opning AND closing was just perfect. Just after Yahweh and Party Girl on Sunday I actually hoped that they wouldn't play "40", which is one of my favs, as it lacks the energy that Vertigo has. Bad might have been as well, too.

OK, say what you want about Elevation, but is probably at least one of the best openers. The way they walked in to the backings track in full light, and blasted off into the first verse:drool: :drool:

I'm still getting goosebumps as soon as the band kicks in on Elevation Boston 2001 DVD...

I see that opening with Elevation now would not be innovative enough, but if they can play Vertigo tvice, they could open with Elevation instead...

L03VIk said:
OK, say what you want about Elevation, but is probably at least one of the best openers. The way they walked in to the backings track in full light, and blasted off into the first verse:drool: :drool:

I'm still getting goosebumps as soon as the band kicks in on Elevation Boston 2001 DVD...

I see that opening with Elevation now would not be innovative enough, but if they can play Vertigo tvice, they could open with Elevation instead...

Elevation was a damn good opener, but Streets, Zoo Station, and Mofo were all better...alas, we'll never see Streets or Zoo Station open again (though Zoo opens the encore, good enough for me), and we'll probably never see Mofo at all... :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom