LP13 Discussion - Rock Bottom: Still No F#@&*ng News!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The guitar was a prop. Dallas Schoo was playing under the stage.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

This is news?

You still using that rock? I'd like to crawl under it so that I can take the rest of the week off, if you don't mind.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

:eyebrow: Sheesh, someone didn't take their smartass pills today.

That is the latest news, apparently, yes:

Rumor: New album in November and a possible show in September

I'm sure it's already been talked about here, but I haven't been keeping up with this thread. Or any of its predecessors. :crack:

Now, shall we talk about what your problem is exactly? You seem to like lashing out at random people. Maybe an inferiority complex? Insecurity? Fleas? Come on, now; if your rage is the result of extreme itchiness, you can tell us. We won't judge you.

The Julian Lennon connection is interesting. They've spent a lot of time together. Wasn't there some talk back in the day that Julian was doing photographs for the band that might be part of the album release? He's actually a great photographer.

The Julian Lennon connection is interesting. They've spent a lot of time together. Wasn't there some talk back in the day that Julian was doing photographs for the band that might be part of the album release? He's actually a great photographer.

Yeah he was taking photos in the studio for possible use on the album. That was 2 years ago!

Are we finally there? The wait is almost over? The waiting was a Real struggle this time. But still an official announcement needed.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using U2 Interference mobile app

Well how about that. Let's see how this pans out.

Still, whatever happens, I won't believe there is a new album until I've heard it at least twice.

They could have been a little more original...

Savatage_Sirens_original_cover.jpeg

They are talking about the album, I believe "Siren" it's the name of the single.

Yeah the original tweet says the album is 'Sirens', while U2Valencia adds that the single might be named 'Siren'.
At least that Universal Music Colombia profile is a confirmed one, brings me much hope...

Random summary of the last ten pages.

It seems there is renewed hope for this year and a November ish release, driven by the modern definition of credibility - deleted Tweets.

In a desire to remain relevant, whatever that means to whoever, the band could choose to release a 'high paced' single in late September -- but no mention of The Fly in discussion thread: The Fly seemed to have worked well, charting #1 in many countries, but in the USA, not so much peaking at 61 (Wikipedia).

I have under 1,000 posts, but have been around quite some time... makes me question my own credibility.

Off topic, but for the golfers out here, if you can pull it off, do the Bucket List trip to Scotland -- just got back, it is an amazing experience to walk the 18th at St. Andrews Old Course.

Cheers.

Sirens....Pearl Jam copycat :ohmy:

Exactly, that's the first thing that came to my mind when I read the tweet. And that's why I hope it's not true, because the Pearl Jam single is rather recent. I hope U2 will come up with something more original.

The fact that this is coming from Universal Colombia adds some credibility to it, but as far as I remember there have been several rumors coming from different Universal social media sites (mostly South American) and none of those have turned out to be true. Maybe someone at Universal is just having a boring day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom