Live8 Setlist Party Thread 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no not good charlotte!!! they suck!

ughgughgughg

Im so fucking pissed

nice to see lyrics like:

I got the rolly on my arm and I'm pouring Chandon
And I roll the best weed cause I got it going on

:rockon:

yeah you got it going on Dog

When he walked out...I thought Brad Pitt was gonna go...When you were young and you're heart was an open book. You used to say Live and let live....

Hi everyone! :wave:

What a k*ck-*ss performance by our boys today don't you think? Sgt. Pepper sounded great..although it was played a bit slower than The Beatles did it.... but I enjoyed seeing them play with Sir Paul. Can't wait for the setlist Party tonight....

Good Charlotte is a strong contender for the title of Worst Band In The World. In fact, they're probably the top seed.

U2Man said:
Hi everyone! :wave:

What a k*ck-*ss performance by our boys today don't you think? Sgt. Pepper sounded great..although it was played a bit slower than The Beatles did it.... but I enjoyed seeing them play with Sir Paul. Can't wait for the setlist Party tonight....

:wave: yes, our boys were great!:drool:

timothius said:

Hey do you think that ad for Fox 8 thats been playing a bit is a rip off of Beautiful Day music wise... very similar.

I thought the same!!
Theres so many adds that I think use the Fly...and some other U2 songs....a shoes add used some remix of elevation I swear!

Cricket getting nervous!

I really have to hand it to MTV. They're one of the most consistent networks out there, always finding a way to piss me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom