Live 8 Setlist Party 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think they turned the guy from Buckcherry's mic off.

He tried to ad-lib, and no sound came out!

And then he grabs Neil's mic.........

Ladies & Gentlemen, I hope you enjoyed Canada's little contribution to Live 8 on this historic day. It was great to share this day with you guys.

Keep the faith, don't forget what today was all about.

Oh great, now I'm gonna cry seeing all these people singing the anthem.

:hug:

Bye

trevster2k said:
Ladies & Gentlemen, I hope you enjoyed Canada's little contribution to Live 8 on this historic day. It was great to share this day with you guys.

Keep the faith, don't forget what today was all about.

Oh great, now I'm gonna cry seeing all these people singing the anthem.

:hug:

Bye

*flashing Trevster one last time*

:wink:

Aw. It's over. :(
This was fun and I'm glad it turned out well. It sounds like they got a lot of signatures at the Live 8 website, which is also great. Let's hope it doesn't end here.

I'm off to have dinner. I'll see y'all at the next setlist party (I think). :wave:

mbpic11.jpg

Def Leppard in Philly? :eyebrow:

OK, I'm gonna take Queen Bee's advice. I've already turned the TV off. Marty is logging out!

:wave:

Thanks everyone...it was fun sharing it with you all. :hug:

Now I just have to *try* to drag myself away from the 5 hours of highlights to pack for vacation in the morning. :mad:

Take care everyone...and let's try to remember what all this was about. :)

I posted a couple of complaints too. Just watched the Pink FLoyd agaun that I taped from MTV/VH1... (1 post to go!)

Diane L said:
I like ABC's coverage much better than MTV, even if they DID snip "Unchained Melody" off of "One." They have a minimum of talk and spend more time showing us performances.

:yes:

If you're going to do a clip show, this is the way to do it.

My sister sent me some funny quotes from posters at www.televisionwithoutpity.com

"Thou shalt not cut away from Pink Floyd"

and

"MTV/VH1 not only dropped the ball, they slammed it to the ground, jumped up and down on it, and then threw it in a wood chipper."

Back
Top Bottom