Sphere #5 - 8 Oct setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks. Here again. I have nothing better to do.

I like this remix of Lemon. It's fun.

Last edited:
Nice guitar work on in the name of love. And the dedication to Israel with the lyrics change...getting a little emotional.

I gotta say, while Atomic City is probably not going to go down as a U2 classic, it really earns its spot in the set. It foots the bill as a one-off for this Vegas residency, and I mean that in a good way. Good performance, good energy. I know bringing up Get On Your Boots doesn’t inspire confidence, but similar to that song, it really has a certain gusto live that works in the set. There’s definitely a charge there.

No Angel of Harlem and a full acoustic (?) version of MLK…you know, a 4th song would be great - like the first 3 shows. :wink:

I have a friend who went to the show with her dad, should ask if they had fun. Still 2 months to go for me… :waiting:

I gotta say, while Atomic City is probably not going to go down as a U2 classic, it really earns its spot in the set. It foots the bill as a one-off for this Vegas residency, and I mean that in a good way. Good performance, good energy. I know bringing up Get On Your Boots doesn’t inspire confidence, but similar to that song, it really has a certain gusto live that works in the set. There’s definitely a charge there.

It reminds me of The Miracle of Joey Ramone (also not in a bad way).

I like Atomic City, will always remind me of the Sphere shows and that's a good thing

Similar chords, yeah. The main riff to The Miracle is something like Am-G-F, and Atomic City is something like Am-C-F, Dm-F-G.

Back
Top Bottom