Leather Day: Lowspeed Leather

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono035.jpg

bono_mullet_guitar_american_flag.jpg

I'm sorry to be so cheezy, guys, but I just want to say...

I've been a member of Interference for a year now and I can honestly say that it has lit up my life. I've been through some hard times over the past year and I know that I can come here and get away from them for a couple of hours or just talk about it with some of you lovely ladies. The PLEBA community truly make my days happier and you always show so much compassion and love for your fellow PLEBAns. I just want to thank you all so much, and not just the Bono girls but to everyone, for being around and your comforting words tonight and over the past year.

I love it here. :hug:

Keocmb said:

I've been a member of Interference for a year now and I can honestly say that it has lit up my life. I've been through some hard times over the past year and I know that I can come here and get away from them for a couple of hours or just talk about it with some of you lovely ladies. The PLEBA community truly make my days happier and you always show so much compassion and love for your fellow PLEBAns. I just want to thank you all so much, and not just the Bono girls but to everyone, for being around and your comforting words tonight and over the past year.

:hug: Bono said it best.
"We're one but we're not the same;we get to carry each other..."
I think that pretty much sums up the way most U2 fans feel about each other, but especially everyone here. I'm glad we could be here for you.

Keocmb said:

:hug: Bono said it best...
"We're one but we're not the same;we get to carry each other..."
I think that pretty much sums up the way most U2 fans feel about each other, but especially everyone here. I'm glad we could be here for you.

Keocmb said:

I know exactly how you feel, I feel the same way :hug:

Here Keocmb, it's another version of that pic you like with no words;)

poplook-vi.jpg

Here's this one without the words too :love:

jtguitarwalk-vi.jpg

Last edited:
Keocmb said:

:hug: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom