Le Tampon, Réunion Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Bonnie! :wave:

Go check out the Totally Inappropriate Game Threads Game thread. It's been closed now, but I don't doubt it will bring much laughter and amusement to your day. I'm hoping we may be able to get it reopened ...

Daniel Is good, he's very happy its Friday, and apart from missing the Totally Inappropriate Game Threads Game thread I'm fine. How bout yourself?
Jess is thrilled tomorrow is Friday AND payday. Currently hating myself for ordering the large fries from Macca's.

He put me down as a reference for a job application and wanted to forewarn me. I'm not about to let one text message fix everything, but I definitely want to work on things again.

Lord, I'm a nerd.

Huh, that of all things seems like a random reason to get back in contact with you. Wasn't quite what I was expecting you to say, anyway. Well, at least it's a step in the right direction.

Go check out the Totally Inappropriate Game Threads Game thread. It's been closed now, but I don't doubt it will bring much laughter and amusement to your day. I'm hoping we may be able to get it reopened ...

Haha, I read it earlier. Quality stuff, I only wish I was around to participate. :up:

Point me in the direction of this thread, pls.

Huh, that of all things seems like a random reason to get back in contact with you. Wasn't quite what I was expecting you to say, anyway. Well, at least it's a step in the right direction.
I guess. And, yes it is totally random. But Randomness = my life.

Though my immediate thought went to his love of whisky and my full bottle in the pantry...:shifty:

Whoa, did the forum just go back to The Mode Where Every Word Begins With A Capital And Also You Can't Yell, Even If You're Writing An Acronym?

Yeah, now any all caps post gets reduced to Every Word Starting With A Capital, which I frankly find more irritating than inappropriate usage of all caps.

Yeah, now any all caps post gets reduced to Every Word Starting With A Capital, which I frankly find more irritating than inappropriate usage of all caps.

Yeah, all caps can be used for laughs as well. But this thing is just annoying. It completely fucked up a reply I gave to Mia in some IQ thread.

Yeah, all caps can be used for laughs as well. But this thing is just annoying. It completely fucked up a reply I gave to Mia in some IQ thread.

I SUPPOSE WE JUST NEED TO REMEMBER TO INcLUDE ONE LOWER CASE LETTER IF WE WANT TO POST IN ALL-CAPS FOR HUMOROUS EFFECT AND SUCH!

God, this is really just one of those days where you don't feel like eating at all. It's too hot. Today's a liquid day.

Victoria's been basking in the high teens and low 20s lately. I dread our forecasted 30C tomorrow. :(

God, I hate how, when U2 played Seconds live, Bono would sing over the top of some of the lines that Edge did solo on the album. Fuck off, Bono, you goddamn attention whore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom