Last minute tickets for TO shows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sammyg

Babyface
I just heard that the box office at the Air Canada Centre released a whole bunch of last minute tickets last night before the show. I'm just wondering if anyone can confirm this.

Thanks.

EDIT: Yes, it is indeed true. If you go to ticketmaster right now you can get tickets to wednesday's show.

This is kind of pissing me off as I have been trying desperately to get tickets to one of the shows for a long time, and eventually caved in to buy them from a scalper on Ebay. Now, apparently, ticketmaster has found a way to screw the paying customer one more time. I realize this is to prevent scalpers from taking over the event the day of, but speaking as someone who bought his tickets from a scalper months ago (and as someone who tried desperately to get legit tickets for anywhere on the eastern seaboard for legs 1 or 3 of the tour by either lining up at ticketbastard and having several friends log on to the website as soon as they went on sale), I am a little pissed off by this practice. Maybe I'm just tired of ticketbastard jerking people around.

Sigh. Oh well, still looking forward to friday's show, just a little annoyed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom