Las Vegas II Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pattip2000 said:
I’m babysitting tonight, I’m really glad to have this stream to pass the time, I hope I’ll be able to get back in after I get home later

I'm home now but I was babysitting before- I had my mom come onto my computer to get me onto the stream :lmao: :nerd:

Yeah, there's a reason they stopped trying to play it like this, heh. I figured it'd be interesting to hear for those that hadn't before...

If you shout... said:

It was. I saw it twice. Also had the pleasure of "The Ground Beneath Her Feet," "Gone," "Discotheque/Staring at the Sun," "Wake Up Dead Man," and a host of other semi-rarities. Tour debut of "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For," as well. Not to mention "11 O'Clock Tick Tock." That was clearly the best May of my life. You could've killed me then, and I'd have died a happy-ass man.

sounds like you were in chicago??? among others??

i was there too following them around the country
that was a crazy time... they unloaded a whole mess of surprises on that leg

discotheque/staring at the sun
out of control
11 o clock
sweetest thing!!!
:drool: :drool:

nurse chrissi said:

I hate to admit this but I kind of like them now - they remind me of really good shows :reject:

:tsk: you clearly developed post traumatic stress disorder and became highly suggestible.

i can close my eyes and hear "Checccccccck ONE TWO Check ONE TWO" and really, my shoulders tense.

Wow, the slaughter is over down in Australia! The Windies only managed 129 in their second innings. :sad:

Clawgrabber said:

sounds like you were in chicago??? among others??

Chi-town only. I keeps it real. I couldn't imagine seeing the band anywhere else. All 11 lifetime shows, all Chicago, all the motherfuckin' way. Woop woop.

sami0201 said:

I'm home now but I was babysitting before- I had my mom come onto my computer to get me onto the stream :lmao: :nerd:

your a smart cookie, unfortunately I live alone, there is no one there to turn on the computer but me, here’s to hoping they stay out realllly late tonight

Hey all, my first setlist party.

Much thanks to Gorman for the feed, but is anyone else having problems with it? It's buffering like every 10 seconds for me, and I'm on cable.

gorman said:
Yeah, there's a reason they stopped trying to play it like this, heh. I figured it'd be interesting to hear for those that hadn't before...

it's too bad, because that version could really be awesome...

if they would just rehearse it..

my thing is, they always say "if we just had one more month with that song"

so take the month! rehearse it! prove it, suckers!!!
i want full band staring at the sun!

I've only heard Edge's acousitc rendition during the later Karaoke segments of Popmart, this is really good....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom