Las Vegas I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jdragonfly said:
I have a silly question. Do you think the 5 sheets of paper at the tip mean 5 seperate lyrics(5 songs)? Or just one set of lyrics written really big?:reject:

I know...:tsk:

It will be one song. I've seen pictures of (I think it was LA) with Walk on, and it was over 4-5 pages.

VintagePunk said:
Okay, I openly admit - I'm a complete U2 geek. At shows, I like to save the confetti. :reject:

Detroit 1, all the confetti went into the ellipse and on the catwalk. I was on the outer rail and couldn't get any. Detroit 2, I was inside, and due to some upper jetstream fluke occuring near the ceiling, it all went to the back of the ellipse and outside. :|

:cute: Save some for me at your next show VP! And then mail it :drool:

VERTIGO!

3454398%3B23232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2348%3D%3A36%3D753%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B%3B7%3A493%3B3ot1lsi

VintagePunk said:
Okay, I openly admit - I'm a complete U2 geek. At shows, I like to save the confetti. :reject:

Detroit 1, all the confetti went into the ellipse and on the catwalk. I was on the outer rail and couldn't get any. Detroit 2, I was inside, and due to some upper jetstream fluke occuring near the ceiling, it all went to the back of the ellipse and outside. :|

:love:

I have confetti from Aerosmith shows from April and June 2004 :reject: it's in a picture frame on my wall with the setlist I got from a camera man, my ticket stub, and signed pictures from the show :biggerreject:

If you shout... said:

That's what I mean. There's nothing wrong with wanting to be surprised, either! At least we've got the URL now and people who want to avoid the spoilers can avoid U2Tours for the remainder of the evening. It just sucks for the spoiler-free party-goers that stuff has already been posted for all to view, regardless of inclination, here in the forum. I feel for you, Miri. :(

Thanks, if you shout....

So who else here hasn't looked yet?
Just wondering.

Miringeltje said:

Thanks, if you shout....

So who else here hasn't looked yet?
Just wondering.

and I'm pissed about it myself because I went to U2tours looking for ANOTHER setlist and that was staring me in the face...

u2tours should have extended the spoiler courtesy as well knowing the show was in progress...

sami0201 said:

:love:

I have confetti from Aerosmith shows from April and June 2004 :reject: it's in a picture frame on my wall with the setlist I got from a camera man, my ticket stub, and signed pictures from the show :biggerreject:

Cool!! :) I want to do something with my stuff from this tour. A U2 shrine. :drool:

u2wedge said:

and I'm pissed about it myself because I went to U2tours looking for ANOTHER setlist and that was staring me in the face...

u2tours should have extended the spoiler courtesy as well knowing the show was in progress...

Time for a strongly worded letter! That is so annoying :rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom