Las Vegas I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miringeltje said:

I'd like to be surprised.

That's what I mean. There's nothing wrong with wanting to be surprised, either! At least we've got the URL now and people who want to avoid the spoilers can avoid U2Tours for the remainder of the evening. It just sucks for the spoiler-free party-goers that stuff has already been posted for all to view, regardless of inclination, here in the forum. I feel for you, Miri. :(

u2forlife said:
Virtual Vegas cam:

345438%3B923232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2348%3D%3A36%3D753%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B%3B7%3A49363ot1lsi

:shocked:

Now pictures like this will be worth staying up for :drool:

Queen Bee said:
I don't buy the reported setlist.

Why is that? Everything except the placement of one song is right in line. Its the posted setlist on the stage from what I heard. Will they stick to it, not necessarily. Will anything HUGE be done off the cuff changed from the written setlist. EXTREMELY doubtful.

I wouldn't trust that setlist to be 100%, but it's probably at least 90%.

So we are talking about the difference in two, maybe three songs.

Hell, everybody knows the regiment anyway. Shouldn't really be a spoiler.

U2DMfan said:

cool, brother

thanks for not taking 'offense'

Hell yeah. Don't worry about it. I'm curious, though, as to which albums you prefer to it...? I mean, I'm not asking you to list every album you think is a greater accomplishment than is Kid A, but post-91, what is your fave album? Holla at your boy.

Oh, and the setlist...uh..."City" works very well as the opener. Woop woop.

Lila64 said:
SETLIST

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
so far, the printed setlist is perfect! This proves that the rest of it is probably right too.

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Okay, I openly admit - I'm a complete U2 geek. At shows, I like to save the confetti. :reject:

Detroit 1, all the confetti went into the ellipse and on the catwalk. I was on the outer rail and couldn't get any. Detroit 2, I was inside, and due to some upper jetstream fluke occuring near the ceiling, it all went to the back of the ellipse and outside. :|

Blue Room said:
Why is that? Everything except the placement of one song is right in line. Its the posted setlist on the stage from what I heard. Will they stick to it, not necessarily. Will anything HUGE be done off the cuff changed from the written setlist. EXTREMELY doubtful.

I have some hope tonight will be different :happy: :sheep:

I have a silly question. Do you think the 5 sheets of paper at the tip mean 5 seperate lyrics(5 songs)? Or just one set of lyrics written really big?:reject:

I know...:tsk:

Queen Bee said:

And then there's the 5 sheets of lyrics taped at the tip...

Yeah, but we know how much trouble Bono has had with certain songs... Eh, we'll just have to wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom