Las Vegas #2 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

prbiker15

Blue Crack Addict
Once again, I got nothing to do tonight...and it's not a Vegas crowd without a familiar face.

[TWEET]995475542945153024[/TWEET]

Last night's set didn't show up until a few minutes before Winter Beats. Think this is the 1st tour where the setlists have leaked every night, so far.

NYD instead of RFD
And tonight’s thread doesn’t see a 6th page.

Setlist parties peaked with the third leg of Vertigo. It was awesome when they constantly busted out surprises like Crumbs, Fast Cars, The First Time etc. we’d often need a part 2 of a setlist party thread

I'll be here as often as possible. It might be the only way for me to see U2 on this tour and/or seeing them playing Acrobat live as it happens....

Last edited:
That would be the title if it came out in 2018

I Will (Be To Busy To) Follow (The Poverty)

:lol:

Last night's set didn't show up until a few minutes before Winter Beats. Think this is the 1st tour where the setlists have leaked every night, so far.

I wouldn't mind if it didn't leak tonight. I'd enjoy that little element of surprise/uncertainty.

Anyway, seems to me that NYD or ABOY will come back in, and I keep expecting SATS to start rotating with something else on the e stage.

T-Mobile Arena - Las Vegas, NV - May 12, 2018

---------- It's a Beautiful World / MRI ----------
01 - Love is All We Have Left

T-Mobile Arena - Las Vegas, NV - May 12, 2018

---------- It's a Beautiful World / MRI ----------
01 - Love is All We Have Left
02 - The Blackout

It's a fantastic 1-2 opening, if you ask me.

Looks like there's a new walk-out song tonight. Noel Gallagher's It's a Beautiful World...

Interesting - I was actually just going to mention how much I like Winter Beats. I’ve been listening to it a lot today.

Back
Top Bottom