Just fucking leak. For fuck's sake. Part ix.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry. I will change that. I didn't know what to write in there so I put that.

But Sifnos is in Greece. Kamares is a little town on the island. That is where we staid.

Hmm
So are you a Greek immigrant then?
How long have you been living in Australia?

Hmm
So are you a Greek immigrant then?
How long have you been living in Australia?

No I was born in Adelaide. My mum was born in Greece, my dad was born in a country town in Australia.

Last year was the first time I have been overseas. We went - my mum and dad and me to Greece and also Italy (I was sick then).

My biggest brother gone two times now. He thinks he knows all about Greece, but he doesn't.

No I was born in Adelaide. My mum was born in Greece, my dad was born in a country town in Australia.

Last year was the first time I have been overseas. We went - my mum and dad and me to Greece and also Italy (I was sick then).

My biggest brother gone two times now. He thinks he knows all about Greece, but he doesn't.

That's interesting I would have thought 12 year old Australian girls would have a more sophisticated writing style.

Like Luna here

I just woke up, good morning to y'all! February 17th is a nice day to LEAK!

Even from reading the title of this thread I expected tragedy and frustration, I wasn't wrong. :wink:

wat.... are you serious?

No i'm cereal
news from the release groups: NOTHING.

i´ve talked with a guy from universal music last night and he told me that the master disc isn´t at the pressing plants yet. which means that there are no copies to grab.

concerning promotion: they made just a few promotional copies for familiar journalists etc. the other one got a link to a digital stream and they will send the full album on the 25th to them so they will have it on the 27th.

it would be no problem to record this stream with an extern device, but over all, that doesn´t make sense for a release group as they are focused to bring up at least 192kbps rips.

he also meant that there was shitloads of money spent to prevent this leak. and that he really believe that some interns spread fake news and fake torrents for them. but he can not confirm this.

Ian Dempsey on Today FM Ireland said this morning that he is going to be playing tracks from NLOTH this Thursday morning (Sorry if this is old news, I haven't had tiome to read the last few pages)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom