June 6 & 7, 2010 - Angel Stadium of Anaheim

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I chose ups, because I didn't scroll down and see the standard mail option :rolleyes:

oh well I have them now and I'm happy :D

They didn't come today either. Oh well, as long as they get here by June 4th.

I just found out I may not make it to the festivities.

That week will be my anniversary and we might be in Cancun.:hyper::|:hyper::|:huh:

That week will be my anniversary and we might be in Cancun.:hyper::|:hyper::|:huh:

Sorry to hear this, but that's a good reason. :D We had a crew in Cancun for my in-laws 50th anniversary this past June. I highly recommend the Moon Palace Resort (or any of the Palace Resorts for that matter). All inclusive (yes, food - including room service, alcohol - including a stocked bar in every room, several excursions - Chichen Itza, water park, zip line, etc.), very affordable and extremely good service. And no tipping! Jacuzzi tub in every room too. :drool:

Sorry to hear this, but that's a good reason. :D We had a crew in Cancun for my in-laws 50th anniversary this past June. I highly recommend the Moon Palace Resort (or any of the Palace Resorts for that matter). All inclusive (yes, food - including room service, alcohol - including a stocked bar in every room, several excursions - Chichen Itza, water park, zip line, etc.), very affordable and extremely good service. And no tipping! Jacuzzi tub in every room too. :drool:

Oh, what the hell--Let's all go to Cancun!

Anaheim GAs for sale!

:D

:wink:

I would love to go to Cancun, but I want to go to U2 shows more. That's a bummer that your anniversary has to be the same week as the show. Maybe you can do both.

That's the resort that we belong to. We've been there before.
It's amazing.

Aww Congrats on your anniversary! If you don't make it to the show, know that is ALWAYS worth celebrating. :) not every couple is as lucky to make it to another anniversary.

bummer carlos...although cancun :drool:, hot chicks in bikinis!!!

you can't go wrong there

-dan

Actually, if I was Carlos ... Cancun sounds more fun than Anaheim:D Sure, U2 is huge.... Maybe you can postpone Cancun for a week or two and do both?

Actually, if I was Carlos ... Cancun sounds more fun than Anaheim:D Sure, U2 is huge.... Maybe you can postpone Cancun for a week or two and do both?

Um, if you are going to be in Mexico anyway, how about holding out until we hear if the Mexico City U2 dates will happen. U2--then Cancun--then U2 again. :up:

Monday morning.. 10 am .. Getting 2 GA's.. Trying to get some sleep right now, but the anticipation is killing me.... Wish me luck tomorrow!!!!
Peace...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom