June 6 & 7, 2010 - Angel Stadium of Anaheim

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know or have the seating chart for this night? I'm just wondering cause I want to know if I should do GA this time around or not...

Yeah, I can't wait to see what the cheap seats look like.
If there is a second show, I'm pretty sure I'll do GA one night and seats the other.

What was that special link (site) that they had going on for the tour? Where it showed the different venues with the stage set up... anyone?

I would assume they need to get a seating chart up at least by the presale time, don't you think? I mean you'd hope they realize that people buying seats want to know more or less where those seats are.

I would assume they need to get a seating chart up at least by the presale time, don't you think? I mean you'd hope they realize that people buying seats want to know more or less where those seats are.

Weren't there a couple of shows in the Spring sale that didn't get a seating chart until the morning of presales? Can't remember.

Yeah, I can't wait to see what the cheap seats look like.
If there is a second show, I'm pretty sure I'll do GA one night and seats the other.

it sounds good now, but i don't think i could sit in the seats and watch everyone down on the floor.

It was here U2 360� Tour but for some reason they don't have the US 2010 dates on the list (they do have the 2010 European dates up though).

Thanks!

This sucks... I want to see how it'll look at angel stadium.... :sad:

i'd be really surprised if they didn't have it up tonight or tomorrow morning

-dan

I suspect ticketmaster will have a chart up by tomorrow morning, but in case they don't, I'd just assume it'll be set up like the Oakland and Toronto baseball configurations.

I suspect ticketmaster will have a chart up by tomorrow morning, but in case they don't, I'd just assume it'll be set up like the Oakland and Toronto baseball configurations.

Wow, but if I was buying seats, I don't think I'd want to assume anything.

I think you're probably right though, they'll have a seating chart up by presale time.

thanks
it looks lopsided :huh:

30576s.gif

for now it looks like i was right, the whole infield will be available

we'll see if that's the case in june

-dan

Looks like sections 129-135 are closer than the 101-106 because they're trying to position the structure as much as possible in front of sect 236-240, avoiding the section with no seats. Or maybe that's just the way it looks on the image? I don;t know how true the seating charts have been to the actual positioning of the claw in the various stadiums.
I'm going to get a GA for this one even though I'm not 100% positive I'm going. :hmm:
If I don't end up going, I'll just sell the ticket at face to someone here. :D

if you throw in the soundboard, it's going to be a mighty small GA

-dan

so long as they're not $250, those tickets in Section 236-240 look like they'll be pretty good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom