June 4th, 2011 - Seattle PART 2 - Because it NEVER rains on Romi's birthday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! Finally have a moment to pop in and say THANK YOU! You guys helped my friends and I make this the best first GA experience ever, and definitely our fave concert experience. LOVED it. Every minute.

Pics here if you'd like to peruse them: Flickr: nwc_orca's Photostream

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

PS Did anyone happen to catch a pic of the moth fluttering around Edge in the spotlight that one time? It was so beautiful, but my camera has the fail with stuff like that.

orca, sorry I missed meeting you! I did get to hang with u2beal999 on Friday night, which was great. (Although she didn't catch me at my best. :lol: )

Videos = :drool:

orca, sorry I missed meeting you! I did get to hang with u2beal999 on Friday night, which was great. (Although she didn't catch me at my best. :lol: )

I know! D'oh! Well, we have a common interest, perhaps we'll have to meet up another time :)

I have no case of the "mondays" today, I am still glowing from all the fun had on saturday.

This may very well be the longest "post concert emotional hangover" ever.

What a super weekend.

Fell in love with Chicago in 2009.

Now I've fallen in love with Seattle.

Two places I'd never been and went to because of U2... but will come back because of the wonderful folks I met and your beautiful cities.

Really hope I can get more feeds out to you guys - had the time of my life this weekend and ready to do it all again in 3 weeks...

:heart::heart::heart:

I still don't know if the O&T nights will be topped as the ultimate pre/post fan gathering though... super tons of fun, had a blast!!

Hey Everyone - Finally found my way out from underneath the bus that hit me Saturday night after the show. I've discovered that GA is a lot more challenging when you're pregnant, but WOW what a great show and perfect Seattle day! First time we were on the front rail and well worth it. So nice to meet everyone in line on Saturday. Thanks for the cool vids and pics Dan. You're the best! I sadly declared that I was officially done with 360 on Sunday but now that I've recovered I'm thinking about finding my way to one more show! Take care everyone.

That was AMAZING!! My first show and so much better than I anticipated. And the crowd was so great too. I loved my view from the seats (section 132) but I'll probably go for GA next time just to see what it's like.

Wow... the most fun I've ever had.

I'm so happy you had such an amazing time. :)

YouTube - ‪U2 Until the End of the World 360 Qwest Field June 4 2011‬‏

I am just starting to upload, but here's my first. Bono and Edge on the Bridges at end of UTEOTW.

If anyone was in GA on the inside of the loop and happened to take shots looking back at Red Zone 2, I would love to see if I'm in any of them or if you are in my photos :cute:

Will keep posting...still recovering from my weekend :wink:

Hey Everyone - Finally found my way out from underneath the bus that hit me Saturday night after the show. I've discovered that GA is a lot more challenging when you're pregnant, but WOW what a great show and perfect Seattle day! First time we were on the front rail and well worth it. So nice to meet everyone in line on Saturday. Thanks for the cool vids and pics Dan. You're the best! I sadly declared that I was officially done with 360 on Sunday but now that I've recovered I'm thinking about finding my way to one more show! Take care everyone.

:wave:

so glad you had an awesome time. i'm so happy that all my GA friends ended up with awesome spots on or very close to the rail.

i say we all do it again in anaheim!

Believe it or not, Lisa said she MIGHT be up for the wait in Anaheim. She was jealous of my spot, and mentioned it. Can I put us on the list now? Lol

I know! D'oh! Well, we have a common interest, perhaps we'll have to meet up another time :)

Uh, I thought I was standing right there at the stadium Friday afternoon when you two met? Am I crazy? Orca, did you come up to some people on the sidewalk at Qwest and introduce yourself as Orca Friday afternoon or should I see a doctor?

I was running on only 2 hours of sleep on Saturday when I swung by the line, so maybe I was hallucinating, but I think the only "new" person I met there was pdxracer.

This was Friday when I first arrived, after lunch. But I can't hear half the time it seems so maybe I misunderstood.

Am I the only one who thought Bono throwing roses into the crowd during UTEOTW was one of the most badass things ever? I nearly popped an artery screaming when he did that and then started spazzing out on the bridge.

That was really cool - I was a little too far away from that side to see it properly. Can't wait for video. :wink:

I wanted a rose!! :sad:Did anybody here get one? That was so cool! I didn't see him go crazy throwing them though, we were way on the other side in the heavily neglected RZ1 :( No Bono action hardly. That was my only disappointment all night. It didn't take away from the night at all though, I got a huge smile from Adam when he walked by since I was on the end of the rail! I screamed at him and he flashed his pearly whites at me!:drool::heart: He's trying to woo me away from being a Bono girl obviously.:lol:
I think maybe Aung San Suu Kyi's son was over there on RZ2 side.
How cool was that? Bill and Melinda's suite was probably over there too. Just speculating. :D

You did GA while pregnant? Wow. That's stamina! I kept looking over at the pit thinking...those poor people must so exhausted! I didn't know how you guys were still standing especially after the line ordeal and then here you are pregnant. Wowza. Glad you seemed to enjoy yourself!:D

You did GA while pregnant? Wow. That's stamina! I kept looking over at the pit thinking...those poor people must so exhausted! I didn't know how you guys were still standing especially after the line ordeal and then here you are pregnant. Wowza. Glad you seemed to enjoy yourself!:D

I could barely feel my legs as we started making our way out of the stadium, and my knee is in horrible shape tonight.

Finally get to see a orthopedic doc early tuesday morning.

But, I would repeat the whole thing again, bum leg or not.

That was really cool - I was a little too far away from that side to see it properly. Can't wait for video. :wink:

There's going to be a video? Or are you talking about fan vids?

In a related topic, anyone know of a.........:shifty: not strictly legal fan audio recording *gasp bootleg* of the Seattle show? I'd love to have one. If anything for Bono's sustained high note during Miss Sarajevo. Absolutely beautiful! Of all the concerts I've heard with that song, that was the longest I think he's held that note. Impressive Mr. Hewson.:applaud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom