June 29, 2011 - Sun Life Stadium - Miami, FL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll be uploading MW, UTEOTW, Zooropa, and Streets on YouTube when I arrive back home next week.

I also took videos of EBTTRT, Mysterious Ways, Pride - in which I come out singing very loud...HMTMKMKM and With or Without You. All videos came out great, with slight shakiness and me and my Dad singing along and screaming. :wink:

Still recovering on the other hand - wow.

That's the reason I didn't upload Streets or ISHFWILF. I also only took partials of SBS and COBL... I'm gonna montage them all in a summary video right now.

I mean, you can still hear my voice in some of the videos that I uploaded, but I figure you could hear the entire audience anyways. As long as Bono is still the lead singer :lol:

adamclaytontroll.jpg

Adam Clayton's trollin' me on Facebook.

I did not experience the rudeness at Tampa, that's for sure. The Brazilians I was next to in the GA line said that people are really rude in Sao Paolo, jumping in line and generally not giving a shit. :tsk:

Unfortunately true statement about brazilians (although the ones who live here and have learned some manners are much better).

We are brazilians, although we have lived in the US longer than we lived in Brazil (over 23 years) and we were just saying last night how you could not pay me to go to the concert in Brazil... it is a latin thing definitely, and Miami is their home...

Unfortunately true statement about brazilians (although the ones who live here and have learned some manners are much better).

We are brazilians, although we have lived in the US longer than we lived in Brazil (over 23 years) and we were just saying last night how you could not pay me to go to the concert in Brazil... it is a latin thing definitely, and Miami is their home...

Went to the Sao Paulo shows in April and had a great time. We were at the front of the queue for a week, and everything was really mellow and well organized. No pushing or shoving upon entry, everyone was cool. There might have been chaos behind us, but I didn't hear of anything.

Despite waiting so long in line, I'd go back there to see U2 again anytime, I'd highly recommend it to everyone.

It might have been because you were at the very front of the line. ;) I'm sure everyone around is nice if they've known you for a week!

I agree, no one would dare cut the people in front of the line :)
wow, you camped out for a week? I admire your commitment!!! I saw the tents on the brazilian news and thought, this guys must be crazy camping out on the street in Sao Paulo :)

I love Brazil, but I know my people! There is a thing called "jeitinho brasileiro" that means I wizzle my way into anything, and cutting the line of a concert means nothing... lol

Now, will I go see U2 again? absolutely, I wish I was on my way to Nashville right now!! Hanging out with the GA people all day was a blast, and now I know why they keep coming back show after show!

First U2 show for both me, and my wife. We both have been to hundreds of concerts through the years, and with one exception(Pink Floyd) this by far was the best we've ever been to.
Someone said on here traffic was like living in hell, I thought it was worse!!!! It was a matter of inches, but on to better things.
We only knew of Florence and the Machine by one song, and I now wish we had gotten there early enough to see their whole set. She had a MONSTER voice, a true talent that I don't see much of these days.
We had great seats, 27 rows up, lower bowl, not quite parallel to the stage left.
From the first note of Space Oddity, it was two and a half hours of a feeling of BEING ALIVE!!!! So uplifting, my wife said, "I have seen God, and His name is Bono." It really had a church atmosphere for us, and Bono was the head of the pulpit. If anyone screams blasphemy at me, I apologize in advance.
To start the show with 4 in a row from Achtung Baby was like a dream come true. I was in the service when they toured in 1992, and couldn't see that tour. 20 years later, it felt like I had come full circle, fulfilling something that had such a huge musical impact on me.
It is the only show I have ever been to, that tears of joy were being shed, I don't know how else to describe the experience.
We just got our floor tickets to the July 17 St.Louis show, I have to see this from the floor!!!!

HogWild6161, good for you !!:hyper::applaud:.

When I first saw them for ZooTV (saw that tour 3 times), I had tears of joy a few times during that showI'm now going to see my 11th U2 show in my life in NJ later this month, and just about every time, I feel a sense of magic and human awesomeness at every one I've gone to....Cheers !

First U2 show for both me, and my wife. We both have been to hundreds of concerts through the years, and with one exception(Pink Floyd) this by far was the best we've ever been to.
Someone said on here traffic was like living in hell, I thought it was worse!!!! It was a matter of inches, but on to better things.
We only knew of Florence and the Machine by one song, and I now wish we had gotten there early enough to see their whole set. She had a MONSTER voice, a true talent that I don't see much of these days.
We had great seats, 27 rows up, lower bowl, not quite parallel to the stage left.
From the first note of Space Oddity, it was two and a half hours of a feeling of BEING ALIVE!!!! So uplifting, my wife said, "I have seen God, and His name is Bono." It really had a church atmosphere for us, and Bono was the head of the pulpit. If anyone screams blasphemy at me, I apologize in advance.
To start the show with 4 in a row from Achtung Baby was like a dream come true. I was in the service when they toured in 1992, and couldn't see that tour. 20 years later, it felt like I had come full circle, fulfilling something that had such a huge musical impact on me.
It is the only show I have ever been to, that tears of joy were being shed, I don't know how else to describe the experience.
We just got our floor tickets to the July 17 St.Louis show, I have to see this from the floor!!!!

:up::up::up:

I did seats for my first show (Vertigo) and floor for my second (Tampa) and I can tell you that while seats feels like church, floor feels like home. :hug:

Enjoy it!

Thanks Numb and TigerEdge. Yeah, I have never shed tears over a band before, but I did on this night. I looked over at the wife, she's brushing away the tears, just a humbling experience that I can't wait to do one more time.
I was surprised that St. Louis still had floor seats, but I have NO problem buying them. I feel incredibly lucky!!!!

Aw, crap! I so want to do another show!! I can still hear them singing away in my head (does that make me crazy?). I'd have to say it was a humbling experience as well for me. I had tears when they first came out - especially when Bono gave the peace sign to the camera before taking the stage!

I'm really enjoying the pics and videos here! Thanks for sharing! I took some, but they didn't really come out too well. We were in the seats, so I didn't have any close-ups. I did have a couple of nice stadium shots, though! :D

Cool! I am half hidden between these two guys hands, a little too short for the shot... haha...
at least I can recognize my brother !!

YouTube views make me happy :|

Totally posted up my video montage on U2TOURFANS and their Facebook personnel said they wanted to run a story on it. So happy :)

So..I'm back home. Will be uploading Mysterious Ways & Until The End Of The World on YouTube tonight. :up: Nice pictures guys!

It's finally starting to settle in...

What a night to remember.

:up: Definitely - my mom, dad and uncle agree with me that it's the best concert we've ever seen. Especially since me and my Dad had been waiting about 16 months to see this show, the longer wait really had us much more excited.

Anways, I uploaded 4 of the 8 videos I took on YouTube. Warning - you will see plenty of shakiness (much more than other concerts I filmed), you really have to film and enjoy the show at the same time. :lol: And sorry for the billion audience shots, just wanted to capture the atmosphere.

YouTube - ‪U2 - Mysterious Ways [Live - U2 360° Miami] - 2011-06-29‬‏

YouTube - ‪U2 - Until The End Of The World [Live - U2 360° Miami] - 2011-06-29‬‏

YouTube - ‪U2 - Zooropa [Live - U2 360° Miami] - 2011-06-29‬‏

YouTube - ‪U2 - Where The Streets Have No Name [Live - U2 360° Miami] - 2011-06-29‬‏

I popped up a friend request on YouTube there ;) Nice sound quality! It's awesome to see the concert from a backed up view like that...

Back
Top Bottom