July 8th and 9th 2011 - Hippodrome - Montreal - Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Romi or Kristen-did you figure out how far it was from the closest metro station (Namur, I think)?

closest station to the stadium is namur. But the closest to the Quality Inn is the one just south of that...

waited 55 seconds at that light. :D
but I understand that on the day of the shows there will be more foot and auto traffic

Yes,because at the rush hour ..(between 3 and 7pm) it can be a nightmare...specialy on Fridays.That is why Evenko wants to have a tailgate party begining at noon for both gigs,to encourage fans to arrive early.

Yes,because at the rush hour ..(between 3 and 7pm) it can be a nightmare...specialy on Fridays.That is why Evenko wants to have a tailgate party begining at noon for both gigs,to encourage fans to arrive early.

This is good to know and I will need to be reminded about this in 12 mths!

I am keeping my Embassy Suites reservation. I personally have no interest in camping out all day in line both days. I will be hanging out in the back. :)

I saw! I'm leaning heavily toward Quality Inn, but waiting to see what the others want to do. : peerpressure: :wink:

Not that we don't have a year to make the decision or anything, lol.

Well the sooner you book, the sooner you don't have to worry about booking throughout the year (if that made any sense at all :lol:)

*coughMovetotheQualityInncough* :shifty:

I'm staying at the Quality Inn too.:D But just for one night. I'm flying into Montreal on the day of Montreal 2.

The morning after, I'll be on a jet plane to TO.

I guess the Quality Inn will be Party Central for the Montreal shows- just like the Renaissance will be for the TO show.:hyper:

I guess the Quality Inn will be Party Central for the Montreal shows- just like the Renaissance will be for the TO show.:hyper:

I think this is all due to Maria and Laura ordering me to go check out other hotels besides Ruby Foo's in the area. And I found the Q-Inn.:wink:

Well the sooner you book, the sooner you don't have to worry about booking throughout the year (if that made any sense at all :lol:)

*coughMovetotheQualityInncough* :shifty:

I've booked it, I just need to figure out which one to cancel. :lol: The convenience of the Quality Inn is verrrrrry appealing.

I'm staying at the Quality Inn too.:D But just for one night. I'm flying into Montreal on the day of Montreal 2.

The morning after, I'll be on a jet plane to TO.

Awesome! :hyper:

I'm so stoked. As of last night, I've booked all of my hotels for 2011!:hyper:

Denver- Hotel VQ
Seattle- Doubletree Arctic Club
Anaheim- Hilton Suites
Chicago- Best Western Grant Park
Montreal- Quality Inn Midtown
Toronto- Renaissance
Philly- Holiday Inn Stadium
Jersey- Hampton Inn
Minneapolis- Days Inn

Looks like you guys booked the same places as well.:D

And it's become quite obvious to me that I'll be broke after next summer.:crack: Each of these hotels are gonna charge me a total of $500+.:grumpy:

In other other news- I'm still debating whether to wait for the Australian dates...or just head for the Rome for the European leg closer.:hmm:

I'm so stoked. As of last night, I've booked all of my hotels for 2011!:hyper:

Denver- Hotel VQ
Seattle- Doubletree Arctic Club
Anaheim- Hilton Suites
Chicago- Best Western Grant Park
Montreal- Quality Inn Midtown
Toronto- Renaissance
Philly- Holiday Inn Stadium
Jersey- Hampton Inn
Minneapolis- Days Inn

Looks like you guys booked the same places as well.:D

And it's become quite obvious to me that I'll be broke after next summer.:crack: Each of these hotels are gonna charge me a total of $500+.:grumpy:

In other other news- I'm still debating whether to wait for the Australian dates...or just head for the Rome for the European leg closer.:hmm:

Yup, mine are the same for Chi, Mon, TO and Philly. :)

Is the Quality Inn the one in the downtown area :shifty:

It's this one: http://www.qualityinn.com/hotel-montreal-canada-CN500

5-10 minutes

closer to 6.5 minutes :)

I timed EVERYTHING.

Then you must haven't had wait a long time to cross the Décarie Boulevard.

waited 55 seconds at that light. :D
but I understand that on the day of the shows there will be more foot and auto traffic

:lol: so would that be walking, speed walking, jogging or running?....j/k :wink:

FYI...we tried to book the Marriott Chateau Champlain again...they have NO rooms available :ohmy:!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom