July 8th and 9th 2011 - Hippodrome - Montreal - Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI...we tried to book the Marriott Chateau Champlain again...they have NO rooms available :ohmy:!!

I was curious and checked some other dates that month, and nothing seems to be available. Since it's unlikely for them to sell out an entire month a year ahead of time, the dates probably just aren't open yet. :) I'd call the hotel and ask.

Probably yuppie. But to be honest with you, I just didn't feel like typing the extra letters:wink:

Montreal will not know whats hit it with this Blue Crack invasion. :evil::drool:

I know its a bit early but are we gonna organise a gathering? ( since there are so many of us ).

Anyone with knowledge of Montreal, suggestions of possible gathering locations would be good. :D

:up::rockon:

Am only mentioning it so early as with Toronto last year it was really difficult finding somewhere willing to let us all book. :crack: ( VP do you remember all that? :wink::lol: ) So I thought incase it takes a while it might be worth thinking of options now. :wink:

Oh god, yes. :crack: And then the place our group ended up would have had plenty of room for everyone, if only they'd let us reserve it. :crack:

Not sure if we'll be able to book, but there are a few bars on Crescent we could hit *g* Hurley's was good though we might have a hard time fitting all of us into one spot, Brutopia next door is small but they have some interesting drinks (I had to try a "redheaded slut" just for the name :lol:), there's an Irish Embassy the next street over... My friends and I looked into some of the other bars on Crescent but nothing was happening when we went in, could be different next year though ;)

Not sure if we'll be able to book, but there are a few bars on Crescent we could hit *g* Hurley's was good though we might have a hard time fitting all of us into one spot, Brutopia next door is small but they have some interesting drinks (I had to try a "redheaded slut" just for the name :lol:), there's an Irish Embassy the next street over... My friends and I looked into some of the other bars on Crescent but nothing was happening when we went in, could be different next year though ;)

Hurley's was great for a small group, but it would be nice to have all of us in the same room. And don't forget dinner before drinks!

We should make it an early gathering the night before the first show.

Cuz most of us will have an extremely early wake up the next morning :sexywink:

PS. If no one lets us book anywhere, I say we get take out and have a gathering in someone's room :lol:

I'm sure my roommates would be up for that idea :)

Whew. Just checking. ;)

being a man in a room full of women, I understand that I am NOT in charge. I know for sure Laura is cool with you rooming with us. Check with Maria just to make sure though. I think she was fine with it.

What dates are you putting in? I just did July 7th - July 10th 2011 and came up with all kinds of rooms.

Same here...thru the Marriott web site and I came up with nothin (maybe because I was using points?:hmm:) I might try again in the morning...in the meantime we booked the Residence Inn on Peel Street, which is a good location, close to Hurley's and other possible meet up sites.

we'll be the ones making it happen :wink:

being a man in a room full of women, I understand that I am NOT in charge. I know for sure Laura is cool with you rooming with us. Check with Maria just to make sure though. I think she was fine with it.

No problem. It'll be squishy but fine. Romi you'll need a cot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom