July 3rd 2010 Rogers Centre, Toronto, ON

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Love this!

So my husband decided to go for it on Hotwire, now we're staying at the Holiday Inn Bloor (??) instead of the Residence Inn. Anyone know anything about this hotel? Besides the fact that it appears to be quite a distance from the Rogers Centre.

Love this!

So my husband decided to go for it on Hotwire, now we're staying at the Holiday Inn Bloor (??) instead of the Residence Inn. Anyone know anything about this hotel? Besides the fact that it appears to be quite a distance from the Rogers Centre.

What's the address? I can tell you how far it is from that :)

My flight is scheduled to land at 8:50 AM on the 2nd. I can't recall how long it took to go through customs and get to my hotel the last time I was in Toronto, but hoping to be at our hotel by 10:30.

hey everybody! been away for a while, can anyone update me if there's any post show gathering? I can't before the show since I'll be lining up to get into the circle! less than 2 months!!

I so wish I got the Priceline insurance. :doh:

Heh, you and me both! But I'm going through with my trip anyway as a holiday getaway, plus I do know a couple of people there. Will see where the rescheduled date falls to determine whether I'll hang on to the ticket and return next year.

Since I purchased my Toronto ticket from a fan, I did not receive a Ticketmaster email or phone call regarding the reschedule. I assume for now it is the same as all the others, hold on to your ticket and it can be used for the rescheduled gig?

:yes: That's the phone message I got tonight (twice actually, once for TO, once for Edmonton) - "your original ticket will still be valid for the new date."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom