July 3rd 2010 Rogers Centre, Toronto, ON

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I come to the dinner and the Elevation show too?:wave:

I missed the Anaheim gathering so I want to make up for it by meeting fellow Interferencers.:reject:

just checked weather.com and July 1st, when I am flying in will be 78 degrees f and sunny! woohoo! nice weather to start it off.. Can't wait! Look forward to meeting everyone who is going!:hyper:

Still unsure of dinner (trying to meet up with a friend one night but still unclear which one), but almost definitely will make it to Elevation. I checked the weather too for the 1-4th, looks really good except for the 4th. Will definitely beat the last time I was there, I arrived the morning after a 2+ foot snowfall. :D I might actually make it up the CN Tower this time...

Just a note to everyone coming to (or planning on coming to) dinner at Tortilla Flats - my home computer just went into the shop, so my net access will be much more uncertain (and free work time/net cafe hours dependent) for at least the next week. Please let me know by the night of the 1st at the latest (since I'll be able to check at work on the 2nd) if you're coming :)

Okay, since I want to go up the CN Tower at night, what time is the Elevation gig on Saturday? I want to make sure I have all my ducks in a row.

They'll be starting around 10:30 or 11pm and playing (given it's the Hideout :wink:) till around 2:30am or so :) I think the Tower closes around 9 or 10 - except for the 360 Restaurant (but you should check this in case I'm wrong *g*)

I'm definitely coming.:wave:

My flight lands in TO on Friday morning. I'll probably do a bunch of sightseeing all day Friday and all day Satruday.:)

On the 4th of July, I fly into Chicago in the afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom