July 23, 2011 - TCF Stadium - Minneapolis, MN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kramwest1 said:
Oh, you guys are making me feel guilty for Minneapolis not being my last show.

Ha me too! It's not my last but I will still be very sad to say goodbye to Kristen & Amy :sad:

kramwest1 said:
I was trying for humility, but...

MONCTON Baby!!! :rockon:

:hyper:

Camping and I don't mix. I need running water and utilities. :wink:

I'll be sad to say good bye to you as well. Mark, not so much!:lol:

(just kidding:shifty:)

Camping and I don't mix either...in fact, I've never done it, because the idea is so unsavory to me :lol:

It's not just the running water & utilities...I'm not an outdoors person. I'm terrified of bugs and wooded areas. I don't like being cold or damp. I sleep with my window shut in the summer because I don't like the sound of crickets. The only outdoors I like is the beach, the desert, and populated areas :lol:

So this should be interesting. I'm probably going to die :yikes:

Absolutely ready for post-show partying.

In fact, I have keycards to both the Days Inn and the Radisson. (LOL - was going to cancel one but now that my husband is coming he gets my other reservation. We're staying at the Radisson and he'll be at the Days, but only because I have other friends coming from Seattle staying at the Radisson. Either way, they're close and we'll all be where the party is. Is there even a bar at the Days? There's one at the Radisson for sure....)

That isn't really camping out. Our hotel is right there for breaks, showers and so on. A true camp out, for days, like in Moncton? Not for me.

``

Staying in the Super 8 downtown, minutes away from the stadium... arriving in Minneapolis probably about 12pm on a party bus on Friday,that day gonna do a few things such as sky diving, probably some lawn bowling @ Brit's Pub... curious where the meet up is? We were thinking of initially meeting up at Brit's... but seeing as U2 is in town, is O'Donovan's the meet up?

Camping and I don't mix either...in fact, I've never done it, because the idea is so unsavory to me :lol:

It's not just the running water & utilities...I'm not an outdoors person. I'm terrified of bugs and wooded areas. I don't like being cold or damp. I sleep with my window shut in the summer because I don't like the sound of crickets. The only outdoors I like is the beach, the desert, and populated areas :lol:

So this should be interesting. I'm probably going to die :yikes:

Should I come to protect you from the bugs?? :wink:

*trys to come up with any excuse to do Moncton* :shifty:

Staying in the Super 8 downtown, minutes away from the stadium... arriving in Minneapolis probably about 12pm on a party bus on Friday,that day gonna do a few things such as sky diving, probably some lawn bowling @ Brit's Pub... curious where the meet up is? We were thinking of initially meeting up at Brit's... but seeing as U2 is in town, is O'Donovan's the meet up?

Friday evening at The Leaning Tower of Pizza is the plan. It's walking distance to both the Days Inn and the Radisson on campus, for all of the people doing GA the next morning.

Leaning Tower
2501 University Ave.

Come July, I'll call Leaning Tower to tell them we're coming, but it usually doesn't get busy there until later at night, and there is tons of seating there.

Brit's is fun, but it gets really crowded (and snobby).

I'm so excited to:

A) meet you guys! (and see some of you again!)

B) Show off "my band" to my family, and see their reactions (hope they don't hate it. :lol: )

C) SEE U2 AGAIN. (duh)

I have to work on Sat :angry: so in order for me to get out of there by 10-11 am, I have to get to work in the middle of the night. No Friday night party for me but I hope there's something going on after the show on Sat night!

tell me about it....at least I have the flexibility in my job to come and go, within reason, as I please. As long as I get my work done before the shop opens I can leave when I want. Fingers crossed we don't get any larger orders in for that day! I already told my boss and my coworkers that I need to be in line by 1 pm at the latest or I just might have a break down in the middle of the kitchen in front of everyone and that won't be pretty. I'm already in a panic over the fact that I have to work to begin with. :sigh:

KristenCaNaDiAn said:
Should I come to protect you from the bugs?? :wink:

*trys to come up with any excuse to do Moncton* :shifty:

YES. Come and kill the bugs...er I mean suffer for U2 with me! :lol: Just don't tell anyone I cried :wink:

kramwest1 said:
Friday evening at The Leaning Tower of Pizza is the plan. It's walking distance to both the Days Inn and the Radisson on campus, for all of the people doing GA the next morning.

Leaning Tower
2501 University Ave.

Come July, I'll call Leaning Tower to tell them we're coming, but it usually doesn't get busy there until later at night, and there is tons of seating there.

Brit's is fun, but it gets really crowded (and snobby).

:hyper:

corianderstem said:
I'm so excited to:

A) meet you guys! (and see some of you again!)

B) Show off "my band" to my family, and see their reactions (hope they don't hate it. :lol: )

C) SEE U2 AGAIN. (duh)

Aw yeah showing off the boys to our families :hi5:

I don't have a boyfriend so...this is sorta like that for me. "Do you like them? Aren't they so nice and cute?"

:laugh:

Sean will get to watch us combust again, just like he did in Winnipeg. When you hear that video Kristen posted, remember he was right there!:shifty::lol:

YES. Come and kill the bugs...er I mean suffer for U2 with me! :lol: Just don't tell anyone I cried :wink:

I'm still thinking about it :hmm:

Sean will get to watch us combust again, just like he did in Winnipeg. When you hear that video Kristen posted, remember he was right there!:shifty::lol:

:lol:

Oh yeah! He was a trooper :up:

Christmas dinner, 20 years from now:

"Kids, when Mommy was in her 20s, she lived in a tent for FOUR days just for U2. This has been a lesson in love and dedication."

:laugh:

OK. I just need to say that I am excited to meet arw :edge:girl as well as another :edge:girl from MSP that I know. What's with these cold climates that we like this hot guitarist? :up::up::up:

That's my postwhore of the day.

Also, to spend more time with cori/rc/kristin/kramwest :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom