July 23, 2011 - TCF Stadium - Minneapolis, MN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have showed up after the opening act. I love U2, but I know my limits. That is dangerous!

:yes:

That is insanely hot :yikes:. What is the typical temperature in July in Minneapolis?

That's the 'fun' of living here! It could be upper 90's and humid, or it could be 65 and raining sideways with funnel clouds everywhere. According to weather.com the avg is 84/64 which is pretty darn nice. Been very strange this year though. We're going from 103 yesterday to a high around 60 just 4 days later. As long as we avoid the severe stuff, which seems to have been more than normal this year with the recent tornado that blasted N Mpls :pray:

We are taking the kids to Minneapolis in August, so it looks like I get to visit twice this summer, which I love!:hyper:

Since this is the last show for many of us, are we going to meet after the show anywhere for drinks/partying? The Days Inn shall be rocking that night!:hyper:

Don't make me send my parents down the hall to bang on your door to keep it down, missy! :angry:

:wink:

I'll have to play it by ear re after-show antics.

We can pry each other!:hug:

I'll be so sad when the last song plays. God knows how long we will have to wait to see them again. :crack:

I'm sad already, and I still have 4 shows. Lord help me, I'm going to be a basket case!!:lol:

I'm hoping someone on the floor will be able to text me to let me know when the fan cam is starting - I don't want to get stuck behind a pole or anything again this time! :wink:

:lol::lol::lol:

In my one and only fancam I was smiling and looking right at the camera. I love zooming in on people far away and seeing what they were doing.

Oh no, this thread has taken a sad turn!! :no: *covers ears* Na-na-na I can't hear you!

:lol:

I'm not allowed to talk about the end. I'm legitamately afraid of the sadz that will follow.

OK back to happy talk.

Since this is the last show for many of us, are we going to meet after the show anywhere for drinks/partying? The Days Inn shall be rocking that night!:hyper:

:hyper: Maybe! I need to meet you guys somehow!

:lol::lol::lol:

In my one and only fancam I was smiling and looking right at the camera. I love zooming in on people far away and seeing what they were doing.

I looked totally confused in the Oakland one. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom