July 23, 2011 TCF Stadium Minneapolis III: Stuck In A Heat Wave You Can't Get Out Of

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And !!!Holy Crap!!! did security get mad at those women climbing on shoulders. What a tongue lashing they got! I SO wanted her to get him the flag. We stood in line next to that group and they were a lot of fun.

But other than that, what a fun night! This trip was so memorable. Met a lot more Interferencers (and I thought I had met a lot!), had a great time getting rained on in the line. Had an awesome time at the concert because of the rain. It made the experience so unique and not like any other.

Very fun meeting you and the rest of the Interferencers the night before too! Thanks for taking care of my ticket too. ;) These types of shows remind me why I should to go to more U2 shows in the future, haha.

Very fun meeting you and the rest of the Interferencers the night before too! Thanks for taking care of my ticket too. ;) These types of shows remind me why I should to go to more U2 shows in the future, haha.

I remember you now! I couldn't remember your screen name. You were beside I Move in Mysterious Ways at the table, right?

Dan your videos are soooo awesome!!!! I'm still dying over the fact that you captured Edge doing his little stomp during Mysterious Ways because it was right in front of my spot!

Such an awesome concert. Wish I could have gone to more this summer but being an adult sucks sometimes :grumpy: Especially when U2 is on tour!

My first U2 show, after years and years of waiting and wanting to see them, and it was absolutely indescribable!!! Had a much closer view than anticipated, and the people around us were great and really into it. U2 blew me away, and was more than I could have ever hoped for. The rain only added to the show. I still can't believe I was there. Incredible show!!!

:shifty:

Did, uh, anyone record COBL? At the end of the song marks Bono's legendary encounter with the gorilla.

And by "legendary," I mean "sort of awkward."

City names and numbers in Minneapolis

Does anyone know what the city names and numbers were on the screen before the show? They were like 01.24 or 22.43. The twenties were the highest numbers, and then every 4-5 minutes they would go up one hundreth.

I tried googling it, couldn't figure it out. Does anyone know?

Many thanks!

Does anyone know what the city names and numbers were on the screen before the show? They were like 01.24 or 22.43. The twenties were the highest numbers, and then every 4-5 minutes they would go up one hundreth.

I tried googling it, couldn't figure it out. Does anyone know?

Many thanks!

What time is it in the world?!!?!? It's the current times in those cities.

bummed we didn't meet. Were you there on Friday night? I had to leave around 8.

I think I saw you in the lobby talking to DRay at some point. I was there @6, but there were so many of us! Next time for sure!:hug:

i'm back home to sick dog, overworked husband, work.... and cannot stop thinking, talking about this show!! i wish i had planned better, and come on friday and joined the meet up, but really, no regrets... the folks near me on the floor were fabulous.

thank you everyone for your generosity in sharing your videos/pics/memories. i agree with someone who commented that it would have been great had this technology been so readily available in the 80s/early 90s. getting too old to recall all the details of those days!! :heart::edge::adam::larry::bono:

(can't wait to view all the videos from home tonight - back to work for me.)

I Move in Mysterious Ways said:
But you captured a glimpse of the Gorilla magic . . . I'm forever indebted to you.

sweet. I have my own chewbacca :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom