July 20, 2011- New Meadowlands Stadium - East Rutherford - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't plan on getting there till around 3pm...I guess that means I should be #1600 :doh:

I have a quick question. ANy info would b great:

Im going to the show tomorrow and have the original ticket from 2010. My question is do I show the old ticket or was I supposed to get a new, more updated ticket. I know this is last minute,

I have a quick question. ANy info would b great:

Im going to the show tomorrow and have the original ticket from 2010. My question is do I show the old ticket or was I supposed to get a new, more updated ticket. I know this is last minute,

Show the original ticket. They are accepting them.

In regards to buying tickets off the street... I'm doing same.

I believe u can call tm and make sure tickets are valid. Could be real tickets but could have been reported lost or stolen and then tm re issued them.

I'm hoping to buy at stadium 2 ga s and have the person go w me to gate to make sure. Good luck

I've got seats for tonight, my final show of this tour and 10th overall. Haven't seen a show yet at this new stadium, but my first U2 show was at the old Giants stadium in '97. A good way to bookend my first 10 shows, I suppose. :up:

Craig Evans in the Meadowlands Stadium:

Single Video Player

d191423b13.png

After Philly, I thought NJ would be tougher, but I suppose it's not as easy to get to.

As some of us keep saying, historically NY area shows have the slowest gathering GA lines around whether in the city or at the Meadowlands - we are busy people. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom