July 11th 2011 - Rogers Centre - Toronto, ON

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm thinking of adding toronto to montreal since i can take a $20-30 bus ride. is 1 day after the show enough to see the major attractions?

It depends on what you classify as major attractions. CN Tower is a must, but from there, it depends on what your interests are!

Pretty sure Wild and I will be bussing it to Philly along with Liz and Val.

:hyper:

MegaBus is only $68.00, but I can only book through January. It only takes ten hours.

Greyhound is $42.00, but takes fifteen hours and I think you have to transfer in NYC.

I'm thinking of sticking with Amtrak, but that takes sixteen hours and is $118.

I'm kind of afraid of MegaBus after that whole driver hitting te bridge/buses bursting into flames discussion...:yikes: But the ride is shorter.

I'll probably end up taking Greyhound for most of the intercity travel, I just wish it didn't take so long, since we only have a few days in between shows.

I'm still confused on what I'm going to do. Since I'm coming home, I think I may do Megabus because it is faster.

I'm glad the timing worked out for you!:up:

This show is going to be awesome! I can't wait to see the CN tower once again!!!!!:hyper:

I fell off the face of the earth for a bit, but I climbed back onto it again now so was this the thread where we were discussing flights? IF SO, anything new on that?

If not...ignore the dumb things I say :lol:

That was more in the Montreal thread I think. We ae still waiting for Porter's codes!:wink:

It could very well be the Minneapolis thread though, with so many of us going to the same shows!:wink:

Oh, ok...thanks Amy :giggle:

See, that's the thing! I lose track of which discussion was going on in which thread cause so many of us are going to the same cities :lol:

Man...if all of the shows in Canada were in a row and lead up to the Minneapolis show, we could have all just met at the starting point and chartered a bus to take us through the mini-tour.

As fun as that would be, I'm glad the dates are spread out--more chance of setlist variety that way, and more to look forward to for all of us.

That's true! I am glad the time between my first show and last show is 2 months! It means I get to take 3 individual trips, instead of 1 long one!:up:

I have everything pretty much at once, but it's still like a whole month. I dunno, there's something I like about the idea of literally hopping from city to city :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom