July 11th 2011 - Rogers Centre - Toronto, ON

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless they add Europe ( which isn't looking good :sad::scream: - Dublin guys, we just want Dublin :sad::lol: ) all mine are together next year. Will just be happy to see my girls though and the U2 boys though. :shifty::heart::love::hyper:

Actually, Sam said Dublin would happen. I believe him. Keep in mind that the first 360 leg was announced in february, with the shows being in july. So if the rumoured august/september thing works out the shows can be announced during the South American leg. I've not lost hope yet! Dublin must happen!

Actually, Sam said Dublin would happen. I believe him. Keep in mind that the first 360 leg was announced in february, with the shows being in july. So if the rumoured august/september thing works out the shows can be announced during the South American leg. I've not lost hope yet! Dublin must happen!

:pray: It would be awesome. :shifty:

I'm doing this show, and Montreal and East Lansing. So, two of mine are fairly close but they will be individual trips anyway. I haven't done any planning yet though...I think I'm just going to drive everywhere.

I'm doing this show, and Montreal and East Lansing. So, two of mine are fairly close but they will be individual trips anyway. I haven't done any planning yet though...I think I'm just going to drive everywhere.

If Pittsburgh ends the tour, that should be an epic show.
Just sayin'...it sounds like you're close enough to drive there.

Dear Santa,

Yes, I've been naughty, but I have also had a crappy year. To make it better, I would like to request a 2nd Toronto date for U2. I fully understand that I will probably look like this after the first three shows:

13068719_7936bac205.jpg

But it would totally be worth it.

So yeah, get your elves on that, and I will leave you cookies.

:heart:, MTE

Hi!! :wave: I was hoping someone here could maybe help me out! I'm starting to think seriously about seeing some U2 shows in Canada/USA next year, (I'm an Aussie from Melbourne) and I would REALLY love to see them in Toronto :hyper: I've been checking out the Ticketmaster site, but it doesn't seem as though there are any GA tix available, so I was looking at this ticket site, U2tickets.com

alltickets -- Search Results

there's a whole listing of various tickets ... I'm just curious to see if anyone has purchased concerts tickets through these people before?? Is it legit???

The more I think about it, the more I wanna go!!!! :D

Oo, an Aussie! Come to the US. ;)
I've only ever bought tickets from ebay, ticketmaster, and from people here or on this yahoo e-mail thing I get. My second U2 show (Los Angeles in '05), I bought the ticket on ebay from an Aussie who was coming for the show. I didn't meet her, but she left the ticket at her hotel's front desk for me and it worked out well.

:up: thank you! I've been looking on ebay too. Some ticket prices I've seen cost more than an airfare over *L* :huh: I'll keep my fingers crossed anyway! Would love to see a show somewhere in the US too. :heart:

Hey guys! I have good news!

I'm back in the saddle for most of the NA shows! Can't wait to see you guys!:hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom