jen's room superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just downloading the first one now, Andrew. Will e-mail you to let you know if it works or not. G'night! :wave:

Okay, so I want to make a new avatar with a different cleavage pic of Madonna, I'm thinking of going with this one:

009gx8.jpg

:drool:

Thoughts?

coolian2 said:
If there is a poll in PLEBA, is it called a PLEBAshite, or is that what we quietly call lunactic PLEBANs behind their backs?

:lol:

I thought PLEBAn was a synonym for 'lunatic'. And that Jamila was an extra special lunatic. :wink:

Cropped:

madav.gif

I love my current one, but I like the brightness of the colours in this one, plus it's more sexy and less "Iwanttoeatyourbabies" (although that is a look I pull of well myself :lol: )

I dunno, I'll sleep on it. I think.

coolian2 said:
What you need is some Gwen Stefani, you know, when she doesn't look like a trashy hooker.
The hard part about that is that I don't already have scads of Gwen photos in my brain and at my fingertips as I do with Madonna. But it's not a bad idea, I'll probably go on the lookout for some nice pictures of her, preferably during the Return of Saturn era when she had pink hair :up:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Cropped:

madav.gif

I love my current one, but I like the brightness of the colours in this one, plus it's more sexy and less "Iwanttoeatyourbabies" (although that is a look I pull of well myself :lol: )

I dunno, I'll sleep on it. I think.

i will be reading ALL your future posts with that avi . :faint: pay no attention to these boys they wouldnt know a tit if they looked in the mirror.

Lawlz it's Earth Hour and I'm still basking in the glow of the light in my lounge.

I'm running my usual energy consumption: one light, two computers, fish tank filter, and the usual fridge, microwave, etc. Pretty minimal at the end of the day.

It's fair to say you want to do D and get wasted, isn't it, Jen? :wink:

coolian2 said:
Amusingly, i now have less lights and appliances on than i did when it was Earth Hour

I want to go outside and see if anybody's participating ... but I'm lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom