J.D. the band has spoken and we want you sing: Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
:drool: :drool: I just had the best lunch. My dad grilled corn and tons of peppers and onions for dinner the other night. I took some leftovers home :drool: YUM. I think I'm going to stop at the store and pick up a few peppers for him to grill for me tonight.

:drool: :drool: :drool: I went to the store and picked up some peppers and grilled them up with an onion. Tomorrow night's dinner is going to be sooooo good :drool:

:crazy: I have 4 bags of laundry, 1 bag of wet laundry that I need to hang up when I get home, a pan of brownies for the bake sale at work, and a tupperware filled with grilled veggies. I'm thinking 3 trips upstairs tonight. :crack: Then I have to put it all away :|

I think my dad gets some sort of twisted satisfaction by making tons of noise down here and using *my* bathroom...2 things he was banned from doing when I lived here. Now he's blasting the TV as loud as he can and keeps going outside on the patio to look at the ducks so he makes sure he slams the door as loud as he can.....:| :| :|

It's been 42 days since my last U2 concert and I have 48 more days to go until I see them again :scream: FORTY TWO days?!? That's all it's been since Dublin? :sigh: It seems like yesterday but it also feels like such a long time ago already and I'm ready to go again. As in right now. I can't believe I have to wait all of this month and most of next month :sigh: :sad:

arw9797 said:
It's been 42 days since my last U2 concert and I have 48 more days to go until I see them again :scream: FORTY TWO days?!? That's all it's been since Dublin? :sigh: It seems like yesterday but it also feels like such a long time ago already and I'm ready to go again. As in right now. I can't believe I have to wait all of this month and most of next month :sigh: :sad:

I was thinking about counting the days yesterday at work but didnt. I cant believe it either.

Last year: :rant: :scream: :angry:

Ken smiling with a dragon about to attack him. I think "Ken" is supposed to be King Arthur but they're about 800 years past King Arthur if this is supposed to be the renaissance.:| Words cannot describe how horrible this image is. I think I scared Kariann and Schmeg last summer when we picked up the brochure and this is what I saw....
344668%3B523232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323635593945ot1lsi

This year: :love: :drool: :beautiful:
Huzzah and cheers for 35 years!!!! (it says that on the brochure :sexywink: )
344668%3B523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E23239%3B79%3B%3C5%3A7ot1lsi

Check out the knight on the sword. :kiss: This is especially beautiful for me because of all of the swords we saw at the Tower of London. Everytime I go to the Renaissance Festival I get the urge to read some Medieval English lit and then I get all sad because I haven't ever been to England. But now I have so no sad tears this year!

arw9797 said:
I think I'm going to go raid my mom's nailpolish. I could use a cute new color on the toes.

she didn't have anything but she gave me money to stop at Walgreens on my way home and get some :reject: :spoiled:

:grumpy: I made brownies today at my parents house for the bake sale but didn't frost them because it's so hot out. I figured they would melt in the car. So I frosted them when I got home and then put them in the fridge for a while. I just cut them up and put them on the plates and wrapped them up. By the time I got to the last plate the frosting was already melting. :scream: I should have just gone with my first thought and made chocoloate chip cookies.

On top of it I did two things I never do...not only did I eat a brownie but I ate a brownie right before going to bed. I feel like I just gained a million pounds and I'll probably be up all night from the sugar. :madspit:

arw9797 said:

I can't remember if I asked you but did you buy anything there?

No I didnt buy anything other than food. It was really crowded so I didnt get a good look at much of the jewelry which is usually a weakness but I reminded myself I got some on our trip so I was good. I almost bought one of the arrow type signs that pointed the directions that said Ireland on it but I changed my mind. I was going to see if they had Dublin. They have a website though.

Kariann said:

No I didnt buy anything other than food. It was really crowded so I didnt get a good look at much of the jewelry which is usually a weakness but I reminded myself I got some on our trip so I was good. I almost bought one of the arrow type signs that pointed the directions that said Ireland on it but I changed my mind. I was going to see if they had Dublin. They have a website though.

I did buy a few things in Ireland but not much so I might have to break down and buy something this weekend if I see something I like. Even though I should not! I always wanted to wait to buy that kind of stuff just in case I ever made it to Ireland. Then when I was there I was too overwhelmed to buy stuff. I'm sure you figured that out with all of my last minute gifts I had to buy. :scream: I thought I was going to cry that day on Grafton St when I still had nothing for my mom. :mad:

:eek: Tomorrow night is the night. I have found a boy and now I have to come up with something to say in a message to him. :sigh: I don't know what to say and I'm paranoid that he'll never even see it. You now have to pay to even read your messages. That used to be free but now it's not so a lot of messages go unread. But I'm not going to think that way. Hopefully he'll be curious enough to see who sent him a message to pay up. :mad:

arw9797 said:

I did buy a few things in Ireland but not much so I might have to break down and buy something this weekend if I see something I like. Even though I should not! I always wanted to wait to buy that kind of stuff just in case I ever made it to Ireland. Then when I was there I was too overwhelmed to buy stuff. I'm sure you figured that out with all of my last minute gifts I had to buy. :scream: I thought I was going to cry that day on Grafton St when I still had nothing for my mom. :mad:

I'm surprised I showed control today. I'm going to go to Ha Penny next weekend since I have a coupon. They had some body lotion stuff I kind of liked at their stand and I want to get some but figured if I can save 20% I can wait a week!

The next trip we make there maybe it will be less overwhelming and you'll find a few more things! I liked the bracelet you got at that shop I got my sweater at. I cant wait to wear those this fall.

arw9797 said:
:eek: Tomorrow night is the night. I have found a boy and now I have to come up with something to say in a message to him. :sigh: I don't know what to say and I'm paranoid that he'll never even see it. You now have to pay to even read your messages. That used to be free but now it's not so a lot of messages go unread. But I'm not going to think that way. Hopefully he'll be curious enough to see who sent him a message to pay up. :mad:

I think it's evil that you have to pay to read your messages. Maybe just a simple hello kind of thing.

On my list of things accomplished today:

I went to Canadian Tire and bought a new rake and garden hose nozzle.

I went to the dollar store and bought some replacement thongs for the youngest mini fah, temporary tattoos and some Hershey white chocolate and cookie bars.

I made dinner.

arw9797 said:
You now have to pay to even read your messages. That used to be free but now it's not so a lot of messages go unread. But I'm not going to think that way. Hopefully he'll be curious enough to see who sent him a message to pay up. :mad:

Paying for something that used to be free sucks :down:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom