It's the Great Pumpkin, Randoooooooooom!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonosgirl84 said:

and you might just be stranded there if you don't start replying to my offlines! :happy:

I have been without Yahoo!msg for the whole friggin weekend. :(

:D

:D

PLEBA (I had those three offlines :lol: ).

Kariann said:
I can't hardly read anything that my mom's doctor wrote on this FMLA paperwork I have to fax in so I wonder if the people there will be able to make out the info.

If I get FMLA paperwork that is unclear, i am supposed to reject it until it is legible. :(

I wish doctor's had better handwritting.

Did you have to work today kariann?

Last edited:
Kariann said:
I have a cute little Pez dispenser sitting on my desk.
:D Me too!

We just had a group of like 85 trick or treaters and they were like 19 years old. If that's not scary, I don't know what is!

I am cleaning my room and I did 5 loads of laundry today. :productive:

Schmeg said:

We just had a group of like 85 trick or treaters and they were like 19 years old. If that's not scary, I don't know what is!

My mom forgot to get candy so we didnt participate. She said she didnt feel bad since last year it was either high schoolers or parents pushing babies in strollers that couldn't even eat candy.

Schmeg said:

I went trick or treating last year...I dressed as "the SAFETY parent" (I carried a flash light and wore a safety vest).

I have my Pez here too!

zonelistener said:

I went trick or treating last year...I dressed as "the SAFETY parent" (I carried a flash light and wore a safety vest).

I have my Pez here too!
Did you go alone as the SAFETY parent? :sexywink:

My last load of laundry is in the dryer. :drool: In an hour ALL my clothes will be clean!

I like to spell like I am Canadian

Schmeg said:

Did you go alone as the SAFETY parent? :sexywink:

That WOULD be the ultimate in creep-ass behaviour, no?

Actually, my Champaign friends (who were all grad students) were the trick-or-treaters. I got candy though! :hyperder:

No T-O-T'ers tonight for me...I am sitting in my hotel room, contemplating a quick Old Navy run.

Kariann said:
I put clothes away today. I also pulled out more winter sweaters since it feels like the antartica at work.
We have Antarctica TOO!! :happy: H-VAC came and told us how screwed up our system is...apparently the sun is throwing off the door heaters and telling the thermostat that it's 80 degrees in the store so it's trying to cool itself down to 68 by blasting the AC in all sections of the store, especially Girls and the fitting room hallway. I was freezing in a wool sweater yesterday.

I put most of mine away...I'm waiting to fold the load on my bed when the last load comes out of the dryer.

Re: I like to spell like I am Canadian

zonelistener said:

That WOULD be the ultimate in creep-ass behaviour, no?

Actually, my Champaign friends (who were all grad students) were the trick-or-treaters. I got candy though! :hyperder:

No T-O-T'ers tonight for me...I am sitting in my hotel room, contemplating a quick Old Navy run.
it would but I'd be scared not to give you candy if you came to my door.

Schmeg: Take what you want and don't kill me! *hides*

:mad: I think I buried my phone under some laundry.

Edit: Found it. :)

In honor of Halloween and all things that go bump in the night I am dragging this oldie but goodie out of the past since I've been watching haunted stuff all day...

3453%3A38%3B23232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2327%3D6%3A8%3D9%3A5%3DXROQDF%3E2323487485563ot1lsi

Kariann said:
In honor of Halloween and all things that go bump in the night I am dragging this oldie but goodie out of the past since I've been watching haunted stuff all day...

3453%3A38%3B23232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2327%3D6%3A8%3D9%3A5%3DXROQDF%3E2323487485563ot1lsi
:lol:

THE LIGHT!!!!
:applaud: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom