IT'S OFFICIAL #Shall I Be Evil?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Excellent!
3.gif

Update: The pic is still there!!! :lol:

On that band's MySpace page, someone even left a comment about it:

"hahaha, scott stapp lol. check out alter bridge, its creed without the asshole lead singer!"

This all reminds me of when a certain someone on here kept using my Banana smilie. I really didn't care either way, I just felt like jacking with him. And so I did. :macdevil:

Cleasai said:
This all reminds me of when a certain someone on here kept using my Banana smilie. I really didn't care either way, I just felt like jacking with him. And so I did. :macdevil:

:drool: :heart:

Picture hasn't been changed yet!!!! :love: This is better than I thought it would be!

The MySpace page is still good...but the jig might be up soon for the message board signature.

Girl: "I love Scott Stapp too. Isn't he dreamy?"

Him: "i dont get the scott sapp jokes... wha?.."

Girl: "Really?"

Him: "i understand why people make fun of hime but why do you mention him to me all the time?..."

Him: "the fuck o meter or the other one?.."

OMG, it really never changed for him because of cookies or whatever...but we all see it!!!!!!! :lol:

Other guy: "That isn't what we are seeing"

Girl: "HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I wish you could see what you have in your sig. "

Me: "Last freaking WEDNESDAY, I changed the URL of the gif that you were linking from my Photobucket account to play a prank on you. Apparently, you never refreshed and/or cleared cookies. You've been worshipping Scott Stapp for almost a week."

Back
Top Bottom