IT'S OFFICIAL # Regenerating chat threads should stay out of IO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

should IO have regenerating chat threads?

• NO (really...yes is not a choice)

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • yes

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zonelistener

ONE love, blood, life
Even though this place has changed so much...I think we should still strive to keep our little IO as unique as it ever hass been.

SO...I suggest in my best bitchy, cranky way that we Lock the bitchy and cranky threads...and never speak of them in IO again. Go regenerate your bitchy and crankyness in Lemo stand or PLEBA!

I give you a poll!

Zoney, there´s a very simple concept: if you don´t like it/agree with it, don´t check it out. Nobody is forcing you to read these threads.

And we have as much right to post things wherever we want as much as you do.

bitchy impatience soul doesn't know how to read first sentences.....

yes...things change...especially when people take action to MAKE them change...like asking people not to replicate what we have in other places...we already have regenerating chat threads that YOU post in in lemo stand.

Why go trash (beyond what they have already been trashed) other forums?

Think of it this way: one side of your city is full of liter. Liter that replicates it self after being picked up.

You go to another part of the city...and realize there is not that type of liter. So, YOU go and create this liter (dirty this side of town, if you will). And then when the long standing locals complain about your litering...you say: live with it...things change.

No...this resident is not going to stand for your liter...pick up your liter and go back to that other side of the city! NOW!

Let's have a UNIQUE little spot on this board...where U2 is not discussed, and chat threads do not exsist!

Do as I do...go chat there...or PLEBA, or any other place...NOT here in IO. Let IO be the LAST Interference bastian...the last different spot in this forum. Pick up your regeneratiing liter....and bring it somewhere else!

But we don´t want to have chat threads in, let´s say, Pleba because all of them are about Bono and his hair/HD/clothes/whatever.

Just because you think certain stuff is trash, it doesn´t mean it´s trash to the rest of the members here.

People can use the bitchy thread to vent anger when they are having a shitty day or a bad time.

Niamh_Saoirse said:

People can use the bitchy thread to vent anger when they are having a shitty day or a bad time.

much like the threads in zoo confesh and lemo stand

DO IT ELSEWHERE...not in the unique little bastian that is IO

do you get it yet?

Ummm, why do I have a feeling you are calling us bastards? My parents ahd me when they were already married so I don´t qualify into the "bastard" category.

Nice one, Zoney!

:wink:

zonelistener said:

much like the threads in zoo confesh and lemo stand

DO IT ELSEWHERE...not in the unique little bastian that is IO

do you get it yet?

Nope, I´m far away from where you are. You are gonna have to say it louder.

Zoney, there is chatting going on in about every thread in this very forum.

Just because you don't like the concept of bitching, doesn't mean we can't do it in here.

I don't think we have violated any rules here. The only thing that's going on here, is that you and your clique don't like our posts.

Nothing wrong with that.
Just ignore us, please.

Thank you.

dandy said:
maybe you should take your thread elsewhere too, because you too are now bitching in IO.

:happy:

:lmao:

omg, we're lieke laughing at a bitchy remark!!!!1 That's forbidden!

I'm confooossed, I thought laughing and bitching or bitching and laughing could never occur in the SAME PARTS OF THE CITY!!!!!11!!!

:happy:

the soul waits said:
Zoney, there is chatting going on in about every thread in this very forum.

TWO THINGS....you guys have proved that IO has lost its humor...AND...I am bitching about REGENERATING chat threads.

A little Interference history for those of you outside of Niamh and have only been here for like a month and a half....CHAT THREADS (ones that went on for 500 posts and had to be closed) are pretty recent history. The Randoom chat actually was birthed out of IO. It grew and grew and took a different shape as a chat thread populated by three or four specific individuals.

Now that I have given you that history lesson...I am going to ask you to respect your elders here...and ask that we DO NOT have regenerating threads here. BITCH. Go ahead...I don't open the thread ever. I have given up on trying keep IO as it once was...but the least you could do is NOT have a regenerating thread. Otherwise....this IS Lemo stand....and the two should be merged!

And I am sure we do not want that!

ALL I AM ASKING IS KEEP IO UNIQUE!

zonelistener said:
Think of it this way: one side of your city is full of liter. Liter that replicates it self after being picked up.

How can a city be full of liter? :eyebrow:
And how can a liter replicate? :confused:
Once you've used a liter of something, you used a liter. And a liter does not replicate, it's just a measurement. :shrug:

So could you please kilogram what you said in that post? :wink:

Popmartijn said:

How can a city be full of liter? :eyebrow:
And how can a liter replicate? :confused:
Once you've used a liter of something, you used a liter. And a liter does not replicate, it's just a measurement. :shrug:

So could you please kilogram what you said in that post? :wink:

Have you ever been to New Jersey?

Trust me...liter replicates! :D

TRUST ME! :yes:

I do not need to teach you about the birds and the bees, do I?

liter (or litre for the rest of the planet) is a liquid measurement

litter is rubbish, garbage, trash etc.

"respect your elders" :lmao:

How come you always get a kick out of pointing out how long you've been here? That's really funny.
I've been here longer than a month and a half :up:

I know about how randooom started etc. I have made friends here that are longtime members.

I have to ask you : is it allowed for us newbies to befriend longtime members? As my elder, I feel that I should ask you. :happy:

I hear what you're saying, Zoney, but you could have pointed it out a little less hostile and also, how come you have waited so long before you started complaining? The original bitchy thread started in July or something. It's now friggin November!

I don't appreciate how you seem to be the one who decides what is humor and what isn't.
Different strokes and all that, right?

I ask again, kindly ignore us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom