Is it possible to get a beautiful girl?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Windmilllane said:

Yes, I know, I know.... The truth hurts...

bah mate wise the hell up...your the only shallow one here..the truth hurts? someone or yourself even has made you severely deluded....

have you even tried approaching this girl? i think you just lack the balls to try and get a relationship with someone, hence you have created this idea you could never get anyone as an excuse...

grow up....

{paintedroses} said:

Do you know her yet, or just admire her from afar?

I admire her from afar.

But it's useless. Why even bother trying to know her. She will just brush me off, thinking, "Why are you even talking to me. Don't you know that you are WAY out of my league?"

What LJT said :wink:

I've said pretty much anything I could say to make you feel more positive about the situation.. and I believe everything I've said to be true. If you're gonna dismiss it why start a thread about it.

Something else for you to ignore: talk to her. You'll probably find out she's not the complete shallow bitch you think she is and you'll probably be too pissed that she proved you wrong to want anything more to do with her.

*takes out stick...whacks sense into Windmill's head*

:wink:

Magic whacking stick:drool:

You ask in your thread title, "Is it possible to get a beautiful girl?"

I don't like to be too harsh, but with your attitude toward women, no, I don't think so.

Look. You've posted shite like this here before about how only looks matter and how you, personally, would only consider dating a "really hot girl." How about, gosh, I don't know, maybe broadening your horizons a teeny tiny bit and pulling your head out of Maxim from time to time? Female and male beauty come in all shapes and forms. Maybe you could start giving that some thought.

Or you can continue to assume that all women are shallow and only want men who are "hot"/powerful/wealthy, and you can continue to be spurned by women who couldn't give two hoots about your looks but who DO care about being treated like they're soap opera characters.

There are shallow women as sure as there are shallow men, don't get me wrong. But I suspect that the best way to land yourself a good-hearted, beautiful woman (and by "beautiful" I don't mean "perfect body, big tits," but rather beautiful in a much more general sense) is by treating every woman you meet as a unique, intelligent, thoughtful individual, rather than assuming that she only cares how you look.

And until you do that, no, you won't have any chance at getting a "beautiful" girl.

Windmilllane said:

I should move to California, where Superficiality rules.

You know I am totally right. Everybody in Cali is shallow and superficial.

dude, you're right! that really is true. but that's why i love it here. it's all about appeareance, superficiality, and looks, but i can't live without it.

Windmilllane said:

But it's useless. Why even bother trying to know her. She will just brush me off, thinking, "Why are you even talking to me. Don't you know that you are WAY out of my league?"

i've felt like this before, but i just think, what the hell, why not give it a shot. girls like guys too, you know.

Windmill, I think you're being to hard on yourself. You've got nothing to lose, just go for it

Windmilllane said:

I should move to California, where Superficiality rules.

You know I am totally right. Everybody in Cali is shallow and superficial.

:shocked: you did not just say that?

Yea there isn't a single nice girl in the entire state:|

Seriously Windmill this has been going on well... since I've been here. What happened to you? Why are you so negative?

I can tell you are a nice person by a few of your posts. You deserve to be happy!

By constantly saying these negative things to yourself and others you are creating your own destiny. You've said this crap often enough that you actually believe it! If you tell other people often enough that you aren't worthy they will believe that too!

So stoppit!

I don't believe you are ugly and if you are only willing to accept a girl that you believe is unattainable then yea you will be alone!

Stop putting yourself down and realize there are plenty of nice attractive women!

Windmilllane said:
Looks are the most important thing. Hot girls want hot dudes...

It's a fact.

Um right. :|

The problem is your attitude. Your attitude is ugly. If you keep thinking that you are ugly and won't get anyone, you will get noone. You really shouldn't think that way.

Windmilllane said:
An attractive girl dating an unattractive male is the grossest thing I have ever seen in my life.

:|

Then get over yourself.

I mean, really, come on.

What do you want us to say?

You don't want us to agree with you, or disagree. Shall I just say, "no, you've no chance" . Willl that make you feel better? Or worse?

I don't quite get this thread........

Windmilllane said:

Everybody I have talked have said the same thing. It's all about confidence.

Bullshit.

It's about looks. Looks and only looks.

Forgive me for being audacious, but, .......

if you are so certain, then, what is your question all about? it's obvious that your answer is set in your mind.........

Windmilllane said:
What's wrong with me?

I seriously need help.

:sad: :|

I disagree

You need to do this on your own.

=======

To elaborate......
You are the one who chooses to think in a certain way, so you are responsible for how you feel and act. No one else is going to change that for you. Just man up and accept it, and then move on.

Why are you even writing these threads, man?

what sort of reward are you getting out of this?
An earnest question.

========

ANd stop thinking there's something wrong with you! lol
There isn't anything wrong with you.
You just like to think there is, for some reason.

Last edited:
I amost thiught that the head bashing against the wall was keeping the same time as your signature, POPangel.

But that was more a hope, and a judgement made impaired by my current condition. lol.

But that would sure be cool........

when I made my last posts, though, I forgot about that icon.... :|

....hey, if I can get lucky enough to get a SMART and beautiful woman....then yes, it is possible....

:hmm:...wonder why she's with me?......I asked and she told me that I made her laugh at the beginning of our relationship..........so there you have it. :shrug:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Me looking at this thread: :banghead: :huh:
ha! Agreed.

Listen. Let me tell you my situation. I am a 23 year old man who is hairy, has a big belly, and cannot drive a car legally because of medical reasons. Yes this means I take the bus or have to have my girlfriend pick me up inconveniently. Yet, I have a beeeeeaaautiful girlfriend who is smart and can be found often on weekends looking hot in her bikini laying in the sun. It's all in your attitude. If you think you suck, then yes...you will suck. :shrug: I guess you all can't be as smooth as me though. :sexywink:

Last edited:
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Me looking at this thread: :banghead: :huh:

I agree. Guys who believe they're "ugly" always want a supermodel for a girlfriend. Nevermind that average to "ugly" women are out there looking for the right guy as well.

Melon

Sorry missvelvtetdress,
I was joking. In all seriousness. I do ask my girlfriend often why me. She is so smart and so pretty that I can wonder how I deserve her. Especially now since I feel like such a burden. But we match. I apologize for my sarcastic tone.

melon said:

I agree. Guys who believe they're "ugly" always want a supermodel for a girlfriend. Nevermind that average to "ugly" women are out there looking for the right guy as well.

Melon

i have a friend like that. I keep telling him that he isn't going to get any girl unless he gets out there and tries. He's convinced that all good-looking girls already have boyfriends...:rolleyes:

Open up your mind Wind and become smooth like Got Philk? :)

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
haha no I was not responding to you. I posted the :| in response to this thread!
Haha! Well in that case, I agree and again...not everyone can be as smooth as me. :sexywink:

I really wanted to use this cheezy line again. :D

edit: And dafish...you seem pretty smooth. Keep up the good work!

Man go for it
She is yours!
You've got to get her........show her all you've got, show her your soul and your believe in God, try to make her your friend first, a very good friend....
Doesnt matter if your ugly, unless you are well dressed and very clean and shaved...
Surprise her, invite her, write her some poems if your able to, take her dancing, sing to her, listen to her, advice her, be a gentleman, do some sports with her , send her flowers EVERY DAY
remeber this EVERYDAY

Start KNOW and SHE WILL BE YOURS VERY SOON :love:

Good luck:wave:

This works! Ive seen it
My cousin who is the ugliest man in town, married the most beautiful girl in the city 30 years ago

pax said:
You ask in your thread title, "Is it possible to get a beautiful girl?"

I don't like to be too harsh, but with your attitude toward women, no, I don't think so.

Look. You've posted shite like this here before about how only looks matter and how you, personally, would only consider dating a "really hot girl." How about, gosh, I don't know, maybe broadening your horizons a teeny tiny bit and pulling your head out of Maxim from time to time? Female and male beauty come in all shapes and forms. Maybe you could start giving that some thought.

Or you can continue to assume that all women are shallow and only want men who are "hot"/powerful/wealthy, and you can continue to be spurned by women who couldn't give two hoots about your looks but who DO care about being treated like they're soap opera characters.

There are shallow women as sure as there are shallow men, don't get me wrong. But I suspect that the best way to land yourself a good-hearted, beautiful woman (and by "beautiful" I don't mean "perfect body, big tits," but rather beautiful in a much more general sense) is by treating every woman you meet as a unique, intelligent, thoughtful individual, rather than assuming that she only cares how you look.

And until you do that, no, you won't have any chance at getting a "beautiful" girl.

:applaud:

{paintedroses} said:
How old are you Windmilllane?

since he wont answer the question i clicked on his profile and it says he was born in 1973.

I've seen pictures of well known supermodels dating or married to men that are old enough to be there fathers and ugly as hell.

pax said:

I don't know why I even bother replying to this.. but I agree w/ pax, if you think beautiful is perfect body, big tits, whatever then you are really missing the boat. If you spend all your time in life wishing you were 'hot enough" to get what you consider to be a "hot" woman well, you get what you deserve to be blunt. Beauty fades and what do you have left? I know and have known plenty of physically beautiful men and women who have nothing else to offer than that and are not what I consider to be good people.

Yes I'm been screwed over by guys who thought I wasn't "beautiful' enough for them and were on some kind of ego trip to get the attention of some "hotter" woman, but I like to tell myself I had the last laugh in the end. And why would I want to be involved w/ someone like that?

Yes I like looking at a good looking man, but that's where it begins and ends for me. If I don't see the beauty inside of them, it's a waste of my time and emotions. Maybe you should try it sometime and see how it goes. I don't know if you are serious or just constantly posting stuff like this to get a rise out of people. If you are serious maybe you should talk to a counselor or something about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom