IO: New Shoes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to wear shoes like the new ones I posted earlier in this thread every day for my job, but when I come home in the evening? These babies are my best friends...most of the year, too, because the weather stays so mild in general. :drool:
rainbows.jpg

i wear dr martins or runners 50% of the time bare feet 49% and then 1% i might wear a heel, for me the shoe thing is about the look, the smell of leather , and when you do chuck on a pair of heels the change of perspective is great, all about power and sex.

:drool:

And I just got these off ebay for $11.50 :drool:

ef86_1.JPG

Now I just need someone to take me out on a date so I can wear them :angry: :wink:

:grumpy: I can't wear flip flops... I've huge feet, and huge toes... those things NEVER fit my bloody feet :angry:

:wink: for the sake of measurements, I've quite big hands(for a woman) and my biggest toe is the same lenght as my little finger...
:freak:

I want the (red) converse's from their website... they're blue, and have all kinds of rainbow sparkles! :drool: damn they're hot!

:grumpy: pity they don't sell them in Holland...

mysterious_jen said:
i wear dr martins 50% of the time

I'm thinking about getting a pair of the 14-eye laceups soon - do Doc Martens live up to the hype? Are they worth $120 US?

:drool: i love em , once you break them in ( which HURTS LIKE A BIATCH ) they are just beautiful, i have a regular pair of black lace ups i wear to work every day , and then a 14 hole pair of red ones ( they have a zip too for easier access) :drool: i love them. i think they are something you are drawn to and love or totally hate.

Cruzilla, Char and I stepped from a cab last night in Toronto...we were looking for a restaurant when I point to a woman's shoe store with a fantastic window display of boots and other essentials...never before had I ever heard a simultaneous, "Ooohhhh!" :boots: :lol:

Wow. Those are some expensive ass boots. Did you buy those? :ohmy:

Are those pics off eBay?

I would never buy "Manolos" on eBay - I wouldn't take the chance that they'd be fakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom