Io: Milestones Only!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Listened to Feel Good Inc. by Gorillaz 147 times unintentionally :wink:. And oddly the most listened to song on my iTunes library to date. I'm really wracking up the milestones here aren't I?

Listened to Feel Good Inc. by Gorillaz 147 times unintentionally :wink:. And oddly the most listened to song on my iTunes library to date. I'm really wracking up the milestones here aren't I?

Pfsh. If we could mention you know who here I would totally top this comment. :wink: But I want to keep my brainz.

And I think I hit 56k a while ago. :shifty: Yay setlist parties.

:shifty: The day it came out, half December I think, until sometime February-March ish. Pretty much 2 hours a day or more. Wish I could backtrack it again, but sadly the computer that record was on crashed. New laptop, new itunes, clean playlist. :sad:

Oh and I just realised that only applies to the first time I did that. :shifty: Second time was early january '09, when a certain b-side to the first single of a certain band's latest album was played on Irish radio. That was another 1,000 but in much shorter time. Until the week before said album was released.

And I still can't get enough of that track. :love:

My milestone was 11 000 today...what was yours?:wink:

I got my first ticket!

Despite how much I speed, how much I turn on red, how much I don't yield, and how I don't come to a complete stop at a stop sign, guess what I got a ticket for?

Using the HOV lane. BUT IT GETS BETTER! I always use the HOV lane illegally. This time? I was using it to pass somebody who was clearly brake-checking me like a dickhead. There was a semi to my right, and so I passed him and the cop behind me pulled me over!

I'm fighting it.

Back
Top Bottom