Io: Milestones Only!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have quite a lot of bootlegs, though nothing compared to people here, ofcourse. I have every Dutch show *they* ever did what I could find from 1990 onwards, and from each tour at least one bootleg, then I have craploads of 360 tour bootlegs and IEMs and a bunch of Vertigo ones.. and special ones like ZooTv stockholm, the Dublin radio broadcast and Popmart Sarajevo.

Pretty much all my music is mp3. I think the song I have the most copies of(diff versions, bootlegs included) is probably Streets. :hmm: Not sure though.

I have every U2 album and every U2 single with proper album listings and single listings. It's the only band that I have singles for, and it's the only band that I'm 100% okay for having exact duplicates of songs for. As in...

Streets. I have like 4 copies of Streets, 4 are the exact same thing (U218, Best Of, Album, and single) and then there's the one off Duals.

Now to think about it, there's very few U2 releases I don't have, such as U2 3. But that's impossible to find, really.

Ah, I'm not too big on bootlegs, really. Believe it or not, I only have ONE bootleg album and that's The Airborne Toxic Event's Live @ Disney... just because without it I don't have access to some of their songs considering their discography is so small at this point.

Funny though, all of my music is _mp3, .aac, or very few .wav files. I thought for a second you were a total audiophile and you swore by FLAC :lol:

You should consider copying your files into _mp3 file formats. You'd cut down on a ton of space.

I'd love to say I could help you do this as I really enjoy it... but obviously physical copying of music is on you lol.

:lol:

I am a slight audiophile when it comes to digital (I'm not some crazy vinyl person with a $100,000 record player though). I convert the FLACs into AIFFs--they are larger files. I have a few OGG files, too.

I have a dedicated laptop hooked up to my entertainment system receiver, so usually I can tell the quality difference between mp3s and full-audio files. :nerd:

I'm not worried about saving space. Now that I can get a 3 TB external drive for $100, no reason to worry at all. I will say that I haven't jumped into BluRay yet though. I'm hoping to avoid that format and go for whatever's next in HD video.

I was amazed when the Gold Remaster Disc of the Joshua Tree (not the 2007 box set) came out many years ago. I could tell the difference between that and the original CD.

I have quite a lot of bootlegs, though nothing compared to people here, ofcourse. I have every Dutch show *they* ever did what I could find from 1990 onwards, and from each tour at least one bootleg, then I have craploads of 360 tour bootlegs and IEMs and a bunch of Vertigo ones.. and special ones like ZooTv stockholm, the Dublin radio broadcast and Popmart Sarajevo.

Pretty much all my music is mp3. I think the song I have the most copies of(diff versions, bootlegs included) is probably Streets. :hmm: Not sure though.

I've got a boot of U2's show at Uncle Sam's from 1981 (the club now known as First Avenue).

Think of this starving child.

Now give me $10,000.

Look at me... one day into hunger and I'm already making jokes at myself.

15,560 - after being here a total of 5 years and I only have this many posts, I'm not entirely sure it is something to be proud of... I used to post whore alot :shifty:, but I do seem to have a real life at times.

Damn reality, why can't I escape you! :scream:

15,560 - after being here a total of 5 years and I only have this many posts, I'm not entirely sure it is something to be proud of... I used to post whore alot :shifty:, but I do seem to have a real life at times.

Damn reality, why can't I escape you! :scream:

For 5 years, that's damn good. You probably still have your brain.

<Look at slow me.

Back
Top Bottom