IO: critical analyses here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But the dentist and the primary care doctor have repeat customers if they're any good. How many critical analyses can even the biggest narcissist want? So you got to sugar it. Note it's the big shopping surge before Christmas and you haven't had any new customers in the last few days.

~BrightestStar~ said:

Or be like an ipod, have your analyses expire just after the warranty is up. Everyone will keep coming back for more.

:hmm: I'm DEFINITELY going to think about this. Got Sony where they are today. Unless we come up with an idea as ridiculous as selling a $600 system for $500, we'll be riding the gravy train.

COBL_04 said:

Burrrrrrrrn.

I'm not offended. He was clearly losing his composure when he wrote that, hence the "STFU".

Besides, I may be 16, but at least I'm not a beaver who doesn't have the slightest clue how to spell the name of the band this site is based on. :up:

LemonMelon said:

I'm not offended. He was clearly losing his composure when he wrote that, hence the "STFU".

Besides, I may be 16, but at least I'm not a beaver who doesn't have the slightest clue how to spell the name of the band this site is based on. :up:

The burnee burns the burner.

:wink: nah, he's not a douche bag... he's just a beaver..... and imo beavers should not criticize a thread where people criticize others, otherwise he wouldn't have been a beaver eh?

maaan... if beavers were made to criticize people who criticize... now that would be a whole lot of criticism on the planet man!

Wait!

There goes one now!

tumbleweed.gif

~BrightestStar~ said:
LM, we've discussed this before, we need to rework your business model. You have a solid customer base, you just haven't given them a reason to come back, man.
Diversify!

He doesn't want to hear about business plans, man. I tried and tried. He jsut wants to be a maverick upstart, get rich quick. It's a failing proposition. Hopefully he comes around - I always like the idea of this thread, just not the execution.

UberBeaver said:

He doesn't want to hear about business plans, man. I tried and tried. He jsut wants to be a maverick upstart, get rich quick. It's a failing proposition. Hopefully he comes around - I always like the idea of this thread, just not the execution.

I strongly believe in your execution.

UberBeaver said:

Sounds like you wanna overthrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom