IO: critical analyses here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unico said:
JanuaryStar - one of the sweetest and caring individuals on this forum. Despite having her own troubles and stresses, she always puts her friends first. The love she gives so freely will all come back to her in so many ways. Despite her own obstacles, she keeps her head up through it all, and always remains hopeful for the future. Her compassion and optimism are contagious, as she is a great person to turn to for advice and support. With the voice of an angel, and a heart of gold, she is easily one of the most likable people you'll ever encounter.

Mia, did I tell you how much I love you yet? :love: :kiss: Thanks for your sweet words :hug:

I think she deserves a raise, definitely :yes:

unico said:
Miroslava's radiant beauty has managed to capture the attention of a certain rockstar, thereby experiencing what few else have. She's also a very intelligent, and has limited her posting in this forum so she can now focus herself on achieving her dreams and making a difference in the world. What's that? You see a gang of 5 year olds up ahead lookin to start some trouble? Call Miroslava! A recent assessment determined her able to take on 23 of them, however that assessment has its flaws. We all know she can take on 23 of them with her hands tied behind her back. Let her unleash her awesome power and she'll send those little monsters crying to their mommies.

:drool: :drool:

Beav, give her a substantial tip, will ya?

The law school thing however is just one of those things in life you kind of HAVE to do, not really WANT to do, but we won't talk about that.

Thanks! :hyper:

BonosBaby12 said:
Can I get analyzed please? :flirt:

BonosBaby12 has made quite a name for herself within the PLEBA community and is one of the friendliest faces on that side of the interference pond. Loves life, is good-natured and helpful, and fills her niche perfectly. No complaints.

8.5/10

Mia can do an analysis of her own, if she wishes. :drool:

LemonMelon said:

BonosBaby12 has made quite a name for herself within the PLEBA community and is one of the friendliest faces on that side of the interference pond. Loves life, is good-natured and helpful, and fills her niche perfectly. No complaints.

8.5/10

Mia can do an analysis of her own, if she wishes. :drool:

She gets an 8.5 and I only got a 7.0?

FFS - I WENT to college.

JanuaryStar said:

Wow, nice argument. Education didn't do you a lot of good for a higher rating then? :wink:

I haven't even graduated high school and I own this business. :wink:

Here's your problem man. You're a one time service. Like a one night stand, it's fun for the night but what have you got to offer in the morning?
Besides pancakes? Nothin.
You need to drum up some repeat customers, expand your services.

Or be like an ipod, have your analyses expire just after the warranty is up. Everyone will keep coming back for more.

And there endth my advice.
Fear not, I took payment for it from the cash, thus saving you the trouble.

:wave:

Perhaps you could sell a limited deluxe edition adding one observation that you deliberately held back. And then in a few months releasing the limited Super Deluxe Edition. And then the real, honest to God, Definitive Super Deluxe Edition. Then maybe a box set with some custom-designed artwork (like a coked-up mosquito, for instance)

You missed out on selling Critical Analysis gift cards. However, you've still got 3 shopping days left for Christmas.

BonosSaint said:
Perhaps you could sell a limited deluxe edition adding one observation that you deliberately held back. And then in a few months releasing the limited Super Deluxe Edition. And then the real, honest to God, Definitive Super Deluxe Edition. Then maybe a box set with some custom-designed artwork (like a coked-up mosquito, for instance)

You missed out on selling Critical Analysis gift cards.

No, we delivered said cards to our favorite customers. You didn't get one? Hmmm.

Hey, I was a paying customer who tips well. And why would you limit selling gift cards to your favorite customers? You guys are thinking small.

BonosSaint said:
Hey, I was a paying customer who tips well. And why would you limit selling gift cards to your favorite customers? You guys are thinking small.

We did not sell the cards, we sent them, gratis, as a thank you. Not sure an entity committed to performing analyses is in the retail business, too.

No spoken words said:

We did not sell the cards, we sent them, gratis, as a thank you. Not sure an entity committed to performing analyses is in the retail business, too.

You intend on being a nonprofit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom