INTERFERENCERS Photos Consolidated - XXVII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
now try it with a white cowboy hat!

I was lucky to find a hat that would pass for a beanie.

If I had a cowboy, which I don't, with this mustache I might as well put on my chaps, too, and head down to the Cockpit Bar by the airport.

If ya know what I'm saying. :wink:

IMG_0403X.jpg

There, that is as good as it will get. I don't look anything like Edge.

(I like my pro headshot better. I don't photograph well.)

:cute:

now try it with a white cowboy hat!

Romi! :lol:

If I had a cowboy, which I don't, with this mustache I might as well put on my chaps, too, and head down to the Cockpit Bar by the airport.

:lmao: . . . doooooooooooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeeet :p

New hair :D . . . excuse el graininess . . . can't find the little dooby that connects my camera to my computah :)der: friday morning phail :p ) so dodgy web cam pic will have to do :sexywink: . . . will try to upload a better one to fb tonight

6248005c.jpg

*and the kicker . . . it feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels sooooooooooo soft* :yippie:

New hair :D . . . excuse el graininess . . . can't find the little dooby that connects my camera to my computah :)der: friday morning phail :p ) so dodgy web cam pic will have to do :sexywink: . . . will try to upload a better one to fb tonight

6248005c.jpg

Beautiful!:cute::cute:

6248005c.jpg

:heart:

Nice picture!:drool:

You have chaps?:shifty:

6248005c.jpg

:love: So pretty! :heart:

Back
Top Bottom