INTERFERENCERS Photos Consolidated - XXVI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sooshiiii.JPG

Me and my girlfriend's cat, her name is Sushi. The cat that is. No need to add.

:cute: Kitty

Last week Friday at Schutzhund club we had a special guest, Bernd Nagel, a breeder/trainer/breed warden/SV judge from Germany. He bred and owns Nikon's father "V1 Markus vom Status Quo SchH3 KKl1". I'm grinning like such a dork, lol!

jun122009_jrm_16131.jpg

He really looks like Robin Williams.

More dog training pics from Thurs, what else? The big dude in the blue is our current trainer. He's helping me use a ball to train some skills my dog needs for his obedience routine.
3667134766_d045ca1468.jpg

3667134988_9bdd7bdfd4.jpg

3667136058_be1bb60e8d.jpg

3666330973_1383544358.jpg

Weird face, lol. I was trying to take a pic of this puppy and she kept licking the lens and biting my face
3667135568_5638ab6866.jpg

And Phil today being "attacked" by Kenya on the beach
3666316795_86b3d94eb0.jpg

I dont know if that was supposed to be a joke, but I didnt think it was a very nice comment (like a lot of your posts lately).

Please tone it down if you'd like to stay here.

Congrats.

You're a lucky girl. There are so many pretty girls out there like you, that Bono just chooses to overlook for some reason, even though they do make sure that they are upfront and do try hard to attract his attention. Bono's logic can be hard to see through sometimes.

Congrats.

You're a lucky girl. There are so many pretty girls out there like you, that Bono just chooses to overlook for some reason, even though they do make sure that they are upfront and do try hard to attract his attention. Bono's logic can be hard to see through sometimes.

Beauty is such a subjective concept. I think Bono sees something else in whoever he chooses, something that goes beyond physical appearance. Many years ago, speaking about this very same issue, I was told by a someone who works at the studios in Dublin that B tends to choose people who remind him of those he left back home.

When I had the chance to go onstage back in 2005, I was faaaaaaar from being what you might consider pretty so that shows Bono definately considers other stuff too. And besides, I didn't go onstage just by myself, there was a whole bunch of us. Man! That was such a brilliant night!

Beauty is such a subjective concept. I think Bono sees something else in whoever he chooses, something that goes beyond physical appearance. Many years ago, speaking about this very same issue, I was told by a someone who works at the studios in Dublin that B tends to choose people who remind him of those he left back home.

When I had the chance to go onstage back in 2005, I was faaaaaaar from being what you might consider pretty so that shows Bono definately considers other stuff too. And besides, I didn't go onstage just by myself, there was a whole bunch of us. Man! That was such a brilliant night!

I think Bono does indeed look beyond just sheer physical appearances. Of course, having a pretty face helps, but why is that face pretty? Because you radiate it. And radiating beauty from the inside is such a different thing than just having the looks.

It's so great though that you had the chance to go on stage! That must have been one hell of an experience :)

Here are several pics from my Florida vacation:

If you absolutely have to visit WallyWorld while on vacation, at least have some fun with it:
hothat.jpg

wallyworldfun.jpg

Standard family photos:
rentsdinner.jpg

flfam.jpg

Beach and poolside:
sunning.jpg

poolside2.jpg

@ Universal:
busted.jpg

*please refrain from adding the 3rd & 4th photos in the series (with relatives). thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom