Interference Random Music Thread Part IX: Guys! THE PEEF DAWG!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The fact that he hangs out and plays music with minors rather than threatening to beat their asses points to no.

So Houston just got the exact same set as Dallas with the addition of one song:

"Your Jew Room"

FML.

I was going to make a fantastic joke about that, but I'll wait until Saturday is over so I don't look like an idiot.

Jesus. I just read that George Fucking Thoroughgood (or however the hell he spells his name) is opening for Dylan at the Palladium. Having to stick a pencil in your ear before Dylan comes on seems counter-productive.

Why not have the opening act be a tape-recording of, oh, ANYTHING ELSE? It would sure sound better.

I'm used to cold compared to you southern fucks, but here's why going to college in the mountains is a bad idea: it's October 15th and it's fucking snowing. The trees are still full of green leaves, and there's fucking snow. GODDAMN.

Uh, we got that too.

Whatever. Dallas still = FAIL.

Jesus. I just read that George Fucking Thoroughgood (or however the hell he spells his name) is opening for Dylan at the Palladium. Having to stick a pencil in your ear before Dylan comes on seems counter-productive.

What sucks even worse is that last night they got to hear John Doe open. Motherfuck!

I looked at the setlists, and Tuesday night had Shooting Star. I'm beyond jealous.

Here are some other highlights so far on this stand:

TUESDAY
Gonna Change My Way of Thinking (a Slow Train Coming song?!)
Don't Think Twice
Most Likely You'll Go Your Way
Stuck Inside of Mobile
High Water
I Feel a Change Comin' On
Nettie Moore

WEDNESDAY
Leopard Skin Pill Box Hat
The Man In Me (LEBOWSKI!)
Po' Boy
Tweedledee & Tweedledum
Sugar Baby
When the Deal Goes Down
Workingman's Blues

Both nights got Cold Irons Bound and Ballad of a Thin Man. Tues looks like the better set, but I also like the Love & Theft mini-set on Wed (those three songs were played in sequence).

Crossing my fingers...

Your revolution is over, Mr. Lebowski. Condolences. The bums lost.

bunny.jpg

Nothing in here about Balloon Boy yet?

I was following that story curiously since I know a lot of people in Fort Collins and turns out that family are friends of a friend. So yeah, some people do give a shit about the kid (not so much about the parents).

Well thankfully the kid was at home the whole time.

Maybe Boner can pull him onstage during City of Winding Serves at the Phoenix or Las Vegas show.

:lol:

I've heard stories about the father for a couple of years now from my friend who thinks he's mentally ill. Sounds like it was a publicity stunt.

A good point. If this guy was making the balloons or whatever, he just got 3 hours of free advertising on various channels.

I love how the cops were drawing their guns when the balloon landed, and then started puncturing it with pitchforks and shovels. Yee-haa!!

I literally saw a picture of that balloon in the air, saw something about Fort Collins, and thought "omg, this has something to do with that freak Heene." What a ridiculously small world.

Part of me wishes the kid was actually in the balloon on a fantastic voyage listening to "Space Oddity."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom