Interference Random Music Talk Part III: The One Not Ruined by Sofia Coppola

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So... Emmylou Harris. What should I get after Wrecking Ball?

Red Dirt Girl is somewhat similar to Wrecking Ball in terms of sound. If you want to explore her more country-ish routes, go backwards ... there are a good number of well-respected albums from her earlier days.

I managed to go for months without hearing anything from the latest Kings of Leon album, despite hearing about good reviews and seeing them discussed here. I finally checked it out.

Holy crap, it's good! I had no idea I'd like it so much. I have their first two albums and like only a few songs off each disc, and didn't care for their third album. I need to get this latest one post haste.

I managed to go for months without hearing anything from the latest Kings of Leon album, despite hearing about good reviews and seeing them discussed here. I finally checked it out.

Holy crap, it's good! I had no idea I'd like it so much. I have their first two albums and like only a few songs off each disc, and didn't care for their third album. I need to get this latest one post haste.

This is what I have been saying. Warning though: I can't get the melody from Revelry out of my head.

I managed to go for months without hearing anything from the latest Kings of Leon album

:ohmy: Can I come and live where you live? They're pretty much unescapable in Melbourne right now. I wouldn't mind so much if only they didn't overplay the first two singles from the album to the point where I might start having seizures.

Sex on Fire and Use Somebody are two songs that annoy me so much; Kings of Leon are easily one of my least favourite bands in music right now

I just hope the person he thinks he can use is a singing coach...

Oh well. I guess no one should be surprised that I like what you guys don't like. After all, I like Pink, too. ;)

I'm digging the Lights & Music single by Cut Copy a whole heap. Even the remixes.

I'm considering going to see Black Mountain. It's only 12 bucks, it's not a school night, I like In the Future a lot, and it's a bitchin' venue. The problem is, I saw Pink Mountaintops open for Wolfmother, and they sucked big time.

How different is Black Mountain from Pink Mountaintops?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom