Interference Anonymous

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonosgirl84 said:

were you married to an interferencer? :slant:

:lmao: Oh no, that wasn't speaking from personal experience. How wierd would that be? Yeah she got the leather couch and I got interference.

No, I dated a dependency counselor once. That's where that came from.

hi, my name is doozer and i have 6331 posts. i used to come here all the time and with the help of my sponser i am able to control my urges to stare at the blue screen for hours and hours. its you people in this place that help me with your horror stories. i am so grateful for interference anonymous. it has changed my life.

I got 2000+ in a hurry on my old name during the height of the Octagon Bar (and my disillusionment with school :wink: )...those chat threads will do it!

Btw, birthday twin, I have always wondered: why do you have two screen names? And how do you decide on any given day which one you'll be? :laugh: :wink:

I would never be late to work or school because of interference....:shifty:

I can't believe I've been here for over three years, i don't know whether to laugh or be ashamed of myself :lol:
well at least i don't post in pleba anymore, that's gotta count for something, right :wink:?

Hello my name is RR.....I'm a blue crack adict......

*Sits down next to Redkat and orders a Hef, with a lemon wedge*

Cheers!

Dulce de Leche said:
Btw, birthday twin, I have always wondered: why do you have two screen names? And how do you decide on any given day which one you'll be? :laugh: :wink:

When Zonelistener got to 10,000 - I thought I would retire the username. I then realized that I did not want to lose all the PMs that I had built with that username, so it came out of retirement. I still use it for PMs, check on user profiles, see who is online, visit the Pussy, and other such premium features.

Zoney! is used when I want to journal, or momentarily forget my ORIGINAL zonelistener password.

Go see Zoney! journal entry number 1 to gather more information on why zoney has an exclamation point!

Hey all! I am also a Blue Crack Addict! I am working on the posting# and find myself staring at the blue screen at work when I should be doing other things. I love iti n here, for lots of varying reasons.

*I'll have what RR's having!*

^:lmao:

icon_margarita.gif

bonosgirl84 said:

right now, i'd rather have the couch :|

:( Is this because you haven't been allowed behind the velvet rope yet? I told you it's all who you know, and I know the man working the rope...:wink:

I did love that couch though.:|

Hi I'm Numb, I'll have a seat next to RedKat w/ my 6 pack of Amstel Lights and watch the instanity, quietly.:shifty:

:|

1 bottle down, anyone have a bottle opener? I opened the first one w/ my teeth and the results weren't too positive.

Back
Top Bottom