I'm picking up my new CAR tomorrow!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shygirl

Acrobat
Hello girls! I'm picking up my very first new car tomorrow!! Isn't that exciting?!?!

It's a silver Jeep Liberty!! My only problem is picking which will be the first U2 CD played in it..... I will have to give this some deep thought...

Pop-Discotheque
ATYCLB-Elevation
R&H-Desiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrre
biggrin.gif

If it was me I'd be blasting Discotheque! BOOM CHA!

------------------
me in chat: Holy fecking mesh Batman!

"It's all about drums."

Proud owner of the mofoin Discoboos (boom cha!) and Larry's stick...hehe.

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

I played Actung Baby on cassette when I got my car last year and then when I had my CD player put it, it was AB again...I played Zoo Station to test my new speakers at the stereo installation place and it almost blew my windows out! The Joshua Tree is great driving music too.

When I got my new car I made sure the first cd I played was Achtung Baby, baby!!!!! Yeah!!!!

It was Actung Baby for me. I remember driving off the lot with my windows down, and the tunes blasting!!!

------------------
***Spinny***
Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????

I vote for Discotheque too. Really, really loud as you pull away from the dealer. I have a jeep grand cherokee, it rocks my world. Sucks gas, but rocks none the less.

[This message has been edited by WildHoneyAlways (edited 02-06-2002).]

Oh definitely AB! There's a buncha great car songs! Driving in Manhattan listening to AB loud is the best! People look around and they know its cool.
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom