I'll go crazy if the album doesnt LEAK TONIGHT! part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's okay.
There is a foreign-language forum if you guys feel like writing in Portugese. I think it's called "Viva El Feedback" or something. :D

:reject::reject: yes i saw this... but it was just because we were excited to see some brazilians here :giggle: u know what i mean? that's not going to happen again :D:D:D

Good ol' JB Hi-Fi :drool:
Have been trying to find Japanese torrent sites via google translate, thought I found something but their links point back through to .com sites with fakes.. :mad: Might vacuum for a bit and take out my frustration on the carpet... haha

i'm! i got from amazon.com
Saraiva is doing such horrible price! :angry::angry::angry::angry:

How will you buy from amazon.com??? Can they deliver here without all the taxes?

I'm getting from this very especialized store called London Calling (na 24 de maio) They are full of U2 rarities. But i think it will be very expensive since he doesn't even have the price yet.

How will you buy from amazon.com??? Can they deliver here without all the taxes?

I'm getting from this very especialized store called London Calling (na 24 de maio) They are full of U2 rarities. But i think it will be very expensive since he doesn't even have the price yet.

Well no... and it has the risk that i pay 50% of the product if it get stuck at the customhouse.

at Saraiva...
Saraiva.com.br - Detalhe do Produto
TO EXPENSIVE :faint:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom