If you like Dirty Day please read

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well im getting them for 2.50 each, but ill send one for free to anyone who goes the extra mile to help make Dirty Day a reality :up:

Oh that's rocking! Is that you on Queen Bee's repeating video? Or who is that? I know it's been asked numerous times, but I've never paid any attention. Now I'm curious.

Haha, yeah that's me from the Good Morning America special. The camera caught me by surprise so I had to fake looking excited all of a sudden and I ended up looking like a freak.

Queen Bee was nice enough to make sure everybody sees it.

Chizip said:
Haha, yeah that's me from the Good Morning America special. The camera caught me by surprise so I had to fake looking excited all of a sudden and I ended up looking like a freak.

Queen Bee was nice enough to make sure everybody sees it.

Amazing what girlfriends will do, huh?:)

haha, well she's just a friend who likes to get a little too creative with photoshop

if she had been a girlfirend it would have been over as soon as she put that clip into her sig :wink:

WildHoneyAlways said:
Oh yeah, I made my cat sign too since he watched the video with me. :wink:

that is the kind of creativity we need to get up to a million :up:

Petition signed. Brilliant Chizip, brilliant.

BTW, I'm glad Adam Clayton agrees with us...

Finally, are these wristbands gonna be sold? I'd pay to get one of those.

WildHoneyAlways said:
Oh yeah, I made my cat sign too since he watched the video with me. :wink:

All of my cats (and my dog too) watched it. Unfortunately they don't have thier own email addresses. But I signed for all of us.

Chizip which show are you coming to here in Sept? I will be at both...

walkon11 said:

Finally, are these wristbands gonna be sold? I'd pay to get one of those.

Yeah, for 2.50, that's the lowest price I could find them for.

Catlady, I'll be at the second Chicago show for sure, I don't know about the first one yet, probably not.

[/B][/QUOTE]Catlady, I'll be at the second Chicago show for sure, I don't know about the first one yet, probably not. [/B][/QUOTE]

fire up see you in line. I am planning to come right out after the first one and park it right back at the gate.

very nice, im hoping to get up in line for the second show before the first line gets let it

i see you were at all the may Chicago shows, I was one of the line nazis for the 7th and the 10th.

yep but only GA on 5/7. You and Miroslava did a great job. I wanted to punch the people who wouldn't obey you. I was a neophyte to the GA thing, and thus afraid, so I got seats for the other three shows. Not this time. But I did get a seat for Milwaukee. Thinking about your town in December but I have heard the acoustics aren't good at that arena? Sorry really off topic here.

the accoustics are as good as any other arena, so i wouldnt let that stop you from going. GA in december is going to be damn cold though. it will be worth it when they play dirty day though ;)

I'd just like to say that while Live8 got millions of signatures yesterday, we only got 5. Very disappointing. I may need to set up some sort of concert, does anybody have Geldoff's email address?

Chizip said:
I'd just like to say that while Live8 got millions of signatures yesterday, we only got 5. Very disappointing. I may need to set up some sort of concert, does anybody have Geldoff's email address?

Good idea! Maybe U2 could play Dirty Day at the concert :wink:

come on people, this petition has hit a wall

we need to do some brainstorming on what will bring us more signatures

Dude, tape yourself in b/w, close up of you, flutter your eyelashes and make a heartfelt speech. That will get the chicks (and the dudes that like the Adam/Bono kissage :drool: ) to sign :wink:

Chizip said:
come on people, this petition has hit a wall

we need to do some brainstorming on what will bring us more signatures

We could with people who have webcams ec, have interference members clicking there fingers....every U2 concert...Dirty Day Does Not get played *click* theres another one.

bono_man2002 said:

We could with people who have webcams ec, have interference members clicking there fingers....every U2 concert...Dirty Day Does Not get played *click* theres another one.

:up:

Great Idea!

*click*

There's Las Vagas PopMart. The first full show it was not played.... :sad:

Back
Top Bottom